Trusted Contributor

Oops!! Sorry Pearley, the heads upa about fabric came from Auburn.

Thanks for your comments Auburn.  The more input the better the shopping experience.  Sometimes I wait forever for reviews on items that never come.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Pearly, thanks for the link.  Lots of negative comments about that hoodie.  I still like it, but wish it was just a bit longer.

@LogoFan   I knew you would indeed make up your very own mind about  the hoodie.  I was merely giving you my opinion. Smiley Happy   

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I'm glad I waited and saw the cardigan on Sharon.  It is not my style at all.  The colors are pretty, but it looks a little old fashioned to me.

Funny @Trudey I like the coral and like the garment a little better now that I see it. But it's still too busy for me.  Big loud flowers, not for me. 

Lori started driving me crazy already with the first piece. Styling that first tripe top by putting other garments from the rack into the shot - taking up most of the camera shot - before we could see each color of the item being presented (even though I'd seen it before).  Lori needs to stop doing that! 

And then having to interrupt Sharon as she tried to get through the two colors on the  new tank (solid and trim color around neck).  Lori just couldn't keep her mouth shut; she just had to jump in and give colors before Sharon had the chance to utter them.

Lori -please shut your trap and let us see the garments and colors first as the host tries to show us.  Shut up!

Rude.  

Perhaps you could follow your own suggestion. 

@auburn Well, auburn, if I ever keep talking over a QVC host as she's trying to give the customer important information,  and if I'm ever  putting garments up in front of the ones being shown just as the camera is using closeups to show them to the viewers, I will take my own suggestion.  Those two things are indeed rude.

Meanwhile, if you've just come to make trouble in the Logo forum, I don't think you'll be too successful with this group of otherwise nice people.  I've helped you with your questions about LOGO  in the past, butI won't be doing so in the future. 

@LogoFan  You are welcome!  The length of that hoodie would have been a deterrant for me also, since I'm hippy.  I agree with waiting until you see something you absolutely love.  Do keep us posted about what you decide on.  Maybe on Monday's show you'll see a "must have."  Smiley Happy

Have you seen this thread? (which I didn't start, despite its title LOL )

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Hmm-77-for-a-Hoodie/td-p/2730659

My point was that you've done a lot of complaining about Lori, with now telling her to shut up.   That itself gets old and tiresome.   Its as tiresome as the threads that are started after almost every LOGO show to bash Lori and/or her line.  

Frequent Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

Oops!! Sorry Pearley, the heads upa about fabric came from Auburn.

Thanks for your comments Auburn.  The more input the better the shopping experience.  Sometimes I wait forever for reviews on items that never come.

You're welcome!   We all have our own tastes and preferences, so don't be discouraged if you like an item that others don't  seem to.  You know what you like, what looks good on you and what price range you're comfortable with.   

Honored Contributor

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

I'm glad I waited and saw the cardigan on Sharon.  It is not my style at all.  The colors are pretty, but it looks a little old fashioned to me.

Funny @Trudey I like the coral and like the garment a little better now that I see it. But it's still too busy for me.  Big loud flowers, not for me. 

Lori started driving me crazy already with the first piece. Styling that first tripe top by putting other garments from the rack into the shot - taking up most of the camera shot - before we could see each color of the item being presented (even though I'd seen it before).  Lori needs to stop doing that! 

And then having to interrupt Sharon as she tried to get through the two colors on the  new tank (solid and trim color around neck).  Lori just couldn't keep her mouth shut; she just had to jump in and give colors before Sharon had the chance to utter them.

Lori -please shut your trap and let us see the garments and colors first as the host tries to show us.  Shut up!

Rude.  

@auburn Well, auburn, if I ever keep talking over a QVC host as she's trying to give the customer important information,  and if I'm ever  putting garments up in front of the ones being shown just as the camera is using closeups to show them to the viewers, I will take my own suggestion.  Those two things are indeed rude.

Meanwhile, if you've just come to make trouble in the Logo forum, I don't think you'll be too successful with this group of otherwise nice people.  I've helped you with your questions about LOGO  in the past, butI won't be doing so in the future. 

@LogoFan  You are welcome!  The length of that hoodie would have been a deterrant for me also, since I'm hippy.  I agree with waiting until you see something you absolutely love.  Do keep us posted about what you decide on.  Maybe on Monday's show you'll see a "must have."  Smiley Happy

My point was that you've done a lot of complaining about Lori, with now telling her to shut up.   That itself gets old and tiresome.   Its as tiresome as the threads that are started after almost every LOGO show to bash Lori and/or her line.  

I knew exactly what your point was @auburn which is why I responded the way I did.

As for "Its as tiresome as the threads that are started after almost every LOGO show to bash Lori and/or her line.  "  Hyperbole much?   

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Rude.  

I knew exactly what your point was @auburn which is why I responded the way I did.

As for "Its as tiresome as the threads that are started after almost every LOGO show to bash Lori and/or her line.  "  Hyperbole much?   

Are you denying that you've made many derogatory comments about Lori?  Or, are you implying that the bashing is less tiresome if it's coming from you?

Honored Contributor

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@auburn wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Rude.  

Are you denying that you've made many derogatory comments about Lori?  Or, are you implying that the bashing is less tiresome if it's coming from you?

@auburn   I deny your exaggerated (look up hyperbole in the dictionary)  and/or  your erroneous claims such as I bash Lori's line. What you  consider tiresome to you isn't necessarily the official threshold for everyone as to what is tiresome.

Your negativity and personal attacks aren't welcome here in what has been a very friendly forum. I am ignoring your future posts so bye bye. 

Trusted Contributor

Let me turn the mood of this thread in a different direction.  

I missed the 2 hour live show.  Waterford live from Waterford Ireland trumps LOGO any day of the week.  Plus, I was painting the last bathroom.  Good gried those bathrooms are a pain to paint.  Literally....my ample lower assests broke the toilet seat hinge as I was contoring myself up and around the toilet.  I'm fine...better than the seat lid, and now I know why the bathrooms haven't been painted in 22 years! Thankfully, all the bathrooms are repainted.

24 days strong without a  non-A202259 LOGO purchase.  Wish I could say the same for Waterford crystal....Smiley Embarassed

And I find it interesting so many of us here don't have our own kids.  I think I came out of the womb knowing I never wanted to have kids.

Trusted Contributor
I have 2 sons.. in their 30s. It was like I was the only fashionsta in the household . No grandchildren and highly likely to remain that way. I sort of qualify as no kids NOW!! HA!
Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:
 I sort of qualify as no kids NOW!! HA!

@violet runner  Your sons would beg to differ, I'm sure!  Smiley Happy