Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  and others, the top that comes in sugar plum and fruit punch was just presented and there's no reorder on it (the kz tee with chiffon pockets).  The sugar plum is most limited.  It's on three EZ pays.

@Hi @Pearlee!   I ended up loving the fruit punch color when I received it!  I remember you mentioning it was a little too vibrant for your liking.  It is definitely a much brighter hue than most of Lori's typical color palette, but I like it a lot!  This one was a keeper for me!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/2

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl  Hi there - I'm really glad you loved it!  I loved the color of the sugar plum I received - really loved the color - but didn't feel it was worth the money and sent it back (I have many similar "kz" tees that are much cheaper.
@kzjohnson - I'm not loving the back of that henley after all - not so simple it turns out.  And I'm not liking the darker godets either.  I don't like that top at all now that I see it presented!  
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  Hi there - I'm really glad you loved it!  I loved the color of the sugar plum I received - really loved the color - but didn't feel it was worth the money and sent it back (I have many similar "kz" tees that are much cheaper.
@kzjohnson - I'm not loving the back of that henley after all - not so simple it turns out.

I agree with you.....not so simple at all.  This one isn't for me after all!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm not so sure the blouse will be on today.  If not, Monday's show?

@Pearlee, I was hoping it would be on today, too.  Must be coming Monday as you said. I'm interested in seeing the presentation on air! 

Did you purchase anything in today's show?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley   Yes,the tank I was referring to is A 272868- and thanks for telling me about the fabric.  Don't think I'll be ordering.. I do like the length. 

Frequent Contributor
I'm disappointed in the new Henley as well. I'm not sure I want to get anymore long sleeves this close to summer and the back chevron part might have been too much. They got me excited when the space dye pants came on thinking more quantity arrived but when I went to purchase the white/black in a small they were still sold out. I read they run big and for that price I don't want to try a medium.
Honored Contributor

@Leesh724 wrote:
I'm disappointed in the new Henley as well. I'm not sure I want to get anymore long sleeves this close to summer and the back chevron part might have been too much. They got me excited when the space dye pants came on thinking more quantity arrived but when I went to purchase the white/black in a small they were still sold out. I read they run big and for that price I don't want to try a medium.

@Leesh724  Same for me - I was going to get another pair of the white/black because I wear mine so much so I thought I could, but no luck.

Honored Contributor

Ladies who missed the show today:  LOGO sunglasses coming in two weeks.  They showed a peek at them and the ones I saw close up were kinda funky.  Cute but I'm not getting them.   

Trusted Contributor

That's too funny @Pearlee!  I watched the presentation just now (painting done and avoiding the cleanup) and I like it even better. Smiley Happy  If that bad girl was in short sleeve, wow,,, it would be seriously hard to remain good and not buy anything today!

Honored Contributor

LOL - that is too funny, @kzjohnson . Good that we are all different. Maybe you'll pick it up some time in the future.