Respected Contributor

Didn't pick up anything today but I wore this one for the first time

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rib-Knit-Hoodie-with-Poc.product.A274090.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

and loved it.  I have it in the hint of pink.  If they had the blue mist in my size, I would get another. 

Deb

Respected Contributor

Ps.  May also get another one of these. 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Stripe-Cardigan-with-Sca.product.A274067.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

Got the coconut and love wearing it to the office.  Perfect weight to ward off the air conditioner but not to heavy.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Darn, they didn't show that blouse I'd like to get with the way oversized chart measurements and since they didn't show it today with helpful Sharon hosting, it'll probably be on with not-helpful Amy hosting Monday so I won't get any helpful clue about how to pick the correct size. Darn  I wish it would have been on today. At least I'd have had a chance of a helpful sizing hint with Sharon.  Darn!

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 4/2

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL Thanks for the thumbs up on the hoodie, I've been eyeing it. How is the sizing?

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Debzzz wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL Thanks for the thumbs up on the hoodie, I've been eyeing it. How is the sizing?

I got the xxs and it fits great, it is snugger on top and pulls away from the body at the bottom but I wore it with shorts over a skinnytee yesterday and it was cute casual.  I live in CA and spring is warm but I tend to run cold.  I like having something to just throw over what I am wearing. 

Deb

Ps. It just showed back up in the blue, I am so in Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apologies for bumping a thread from last Satuday which will hopefully not cause confusion with today, a Saturday, but I have to vent.  As I'm sure @Biftu will remember, I recently had a LOGO item arrive at the P.O. in my city, and instead of being Out for Delivery it got missorted (according to the tracking info) and went to a city in a neighboring state north of me.  I did receive the pkg but really!

So today I'm checking an order from this show - I got the animal print tank in coral - expecting it would arrive today.  Well again, it was here in my city yesterday but today, instead of being Out For Delivery, it got sent to a city in my state two hours south of me.  What's up?  It's here and then it gets sent away?  Grrrrrrrrr.

I wish QVC would stop using the USPS.  It makes way too many mistakes.