Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  My marshmallow  vest would probably be cute with it too!  Or the blue one with the blue stripes for those who got the blue one!

Oh yes!  The vests would be super cute with that tank and jogger pant!!!  I am anxious to hear your review of the pant! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz  If you ever did get the antique rose (I think that was the name?) as a second sweater when you got the blue (that turned out to be more gray) one with that huge embroidered lace bottom, I probably wouldn't get the sandstone color in the henley.  I'd choose pink dusk or another color in it - because while the two garments aren't the same of course, IMO they are similar enough not to have two of the same "looks" that close in color.  JMHO.

@Pearlee I did get the rose taupe as a second and wow the sizing was completely off, sleeves 4 inches too long, oddly huge and a not so flattering color. Sent back immediately. I was able to watch a bit of the show on my phone but could not access forums. Missed chatting with y'all.

I saw the ODO Henley presented and it wasn't for me. I have a similar non Henley top that is longish like that one and I rarely wear it, gave it to my Mom I think. Anyway, I caught a bit of the presentation on the striped joggers and I know they would be perfect. I wear my sweater knit redwood and camo green joggers weekly. I decided on the ash rose and got the matching tank. (I wanted all the colors!)

I didn't get to see the presentation of the new tank I preordered in lt sage. Going to watch the videos after I catch up on chat!

Did anyone see my logofied pic? Mine was the second one shown and I was wearing my antique gold slub knit scarf with the scalloped lace that Pearly and others turned me on to. Lori gave me a compliment on my styling (swoon.) Too bad I was watching alone and couldn't be on the forums! A fun moment.

Going to read the rest of the posts now. So much for the one item per show policy but it's not my fault she pulled out the striped joggers on me. I couldn't possibly be expected to resist those.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

I love Lori's joggers, so I couldn't wait to order the new striped ones in the blue dawn. I also ordered the new short-sleeved swing top in blue dawn.  I hope they look good together. 

Since the swing top is shorter on the sides, I am wondering if that new tank with the lace would show some on the sides, if worn under it?  I hope so, because I ordered that too, in the blue.  That tank is cute.  I wish Lori would make it in a short-sleeve. I wouldn't wear sleeveless alone...don't like my upper arms, but it's a shame to hide that beautiful trim under another top.  As a matter of fact, I wish she would make a lot more short-sleeved tops.  It's already been too hot in the midwest for long sleeves, for me anyway.

Hi @lilybelle Nice to "meet" you and welcome to our live chat. XO, Deb

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Peg wrote:

Ok- who's going to  be first to order the joggers and what color. ? HA!  I'm still debating.

@violet runner  OK - I'm going to make all you ladies contemplating the joggers feel a lot better.

I ordered them....all the colors that's how much I love them and how comfy they look. Now that I've ordered all the colors, I'd better really love them when I receive them. As I posted earlier on this thread, I already have pants in that ash rose color (or whatever she's calling that light color -forgot now) and so I'm not afraid of it. It's pretty and much more of a neutral than you'd think. It's not really that far off from a cream color - very lightly peachy-pink but surprisingly neutral (I was surprised when I saw it - I have Fr. terry pants in all that color).

I'm going to wait to see them in person and then order the matching tank in whichever color I like the best (assuming I keep the pants).  I suspect though she'll present the tank on Monday  with a full presentation.

@AZ girl  I agree completely with what you said about Lori wearing too much and thus not making the pants appear as cute as they probably really are. 

I can't believe Lori forgot she's presented those funky ruched capris with the two different prints.  I know her shows better than she does!

@Pearlee I totally get ordering all three colors in the striped joggers! I love that they are trimmed in twilight gray, I have a ton of that color. If I like the ash rose I will def order the olive as well. I got the tank also, love them together.

@AZ girl I agree also!

Trusted Contributor

@Debzzz, I recorded yesterday's show and did see you at the end sporting your scarf- and yes, you have great style as Lori stated.

Sharon gave the number for the matching striped tank ( A 289534) to the joggers and I was  a little disappoiinted that it has a "smile" hemline.  That style does not look good on my figure and yesterday Kate wore it tucked in so I didn't know. I won't be ordering as much as I liked it.  

I  didn't order anything from her show yesterday , but look forward to seeing what will be presented tomorrow. Maybe I'll get A288033  capris with decorative stitch in twilight  grey. 

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SATURDAY 3/25

[ Edited ]

@violet runner I have a pair of regular length Logo leggings in twilight gray with a seam detail that I reach for often, it's a great neutral. Glad you saw my pic, I so wanted to share the moment with my Logo ladies, working on Saturday is such a drag.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz Darn it!  I'm so sorry I once again missed your LOGOFIED.  By that time in the show I've had enough of Lori (and then some!) and usually turn off the set during the last item if I'm not interested in it and now almost always since they preview it at the beginning of the show.  Time on a Saturday afternoon is precious!   I was probably out of the house by the time LOGOFIED came on.  But gosh- you've gotten quite a bit of QVC air time!  Congrats!  And big congrats on Lori calling out that you know how to style - high praise from such a prominent stylist!

Honored Contributor

I sure do hope the striped tank that goes with the joggers doesn't sell out before I get my joggers home and see which I'm keeping and which color combo I like best, because I do want at least one matching tank to make a set.  Keeping fingers crossed it maybe won't be presented on TSV day.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee, thanks for the information on the leopard tanks. I did place my order for the purple, and the pink one. I know that it must come as a surprise to you that I chose those two colors. Lol. I decided to wait on the lavender stone lace tank. I want to see what is offered on TSV day. I don't plan on ordering the TSV, mostly because I just don't need another cardigan. The color choices don't appeal to me either. I will let you know what I think of the leopard tanks, We have very hot weather here in TX, and I will get lots of wear out of them. 

@Tissyanne  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I'm even thinking about getting another and would, if it weren't for all the temptations I expect to have on TSV day.

This tank is another - like the one with the chiffon crinkled hem, that I would gladly own in every single color.

@Pearlee. Just wanted to let you know that I received the printed tank with the crinkled hem in mint...love it!!!  The colors are beautiful and it is absolutely perfect with our blue mist duster (which I was having a hard time finding something that I really loved to wear with).  Not trying to be an enabler...LOL, but you need it in mint.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Thanks, Trudey.  I'm kinda surprised the tank with all that green in it goes so well with the blue mist!  That tank in green is definitely on my "to get" list at some point.  Probably not in the near future though if I have a big financial blowout on TSV day...and I did just order all three of those joggers that certainly aren't cheap!