Honored Contributor

@violet runner  As I posted above, I think some of the long list of new items are for Monday's TSV day shows.  They can't all be for today!

For those that aren't on air today, I will move those to my thread for Monday's shows.

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  If you ever did get the antique rose (I think that was the name?) as a second sweater when you got the blue (that turned out to be more gray) one with that huge embroidered lace bottom, I probably wouldn't get the sandstone color in the henley.  I'd choose pink dusk or another color in it - because while the two garments aren't the same of course, IMO they are similar enough not to have two of the same "looks" that close in color.  JMHO.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, that's right! Joggers might not air today. Which is good cause I 'm going biking and may not make it back in time.  Either way, it'll be ok.  If I'm back i'll pop in for the chat. Love to hear what you ladies have to say!

Honored Contributor

Sharon is wearing the new tank on her FB page. She is short and it even looks short on her....uh oh.....I like tanks to stick out underneath cardis so I don't know about this one....

https://www.facebook.com/SharonFaetsch/

Super Contributor
So pretty but I may have to pass because of the length. I don't want to have to add another layer in the summer to feel like it's long enough
Honored Contributor

I'm hoping it's too short for what I'd want when I see it.  Mainly because I like the cream the best but just recently received the coconut one with a ton of lace at the bottom (which is long) and I don't need to be buying another cream one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz Keeping your Mom and your family in my prayers!

Honored Contributor

I wonder whether the tank Click measurements are right.  It looks plenty long from the measurements, but still looks shorter than that on air.  Hmmmmm

It also looks like Sharon's tank is a size too large for her.

@violet runner  Striped joggers coming up as Instant Chic!  I hope you don't miiss out.

Honored Contributor

Ugh, Lori sure does take over the show.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz  If you ever did get the antique rose (I think that was the name?) as a second sweater when you got the blue (that turned out to be more gray) one with that huge embroidered lace bottom, I probably wouldn't get the sandstone color in the henley.  I'd choose pink dusk or another color in it - because while the two garments aren't the same of course, IMO they are similar enough not to have two of the same "looks" that close in color.  JMHO.

@Debzzz  Now that I'm watching the presentation, I think the above even more strongly!

They are too similar in look for me to want to own both in those colors.  Again, JMO.