Respected Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL- a kindred spirit runner. I must clarify , I dont' "run" anymore , but I am signed up for a half marathon in WI in early May.  I 'm in my 60's and enteriing a race keeps me goal oriented and motivated to push myself. We'll be visiting my husband's family.  I'm out there a long time when I walk it. If it goes ok I plan on one in Maine in the fall.  Rock and Roll ones are too big for me anymore, but SF is a place I'd love to visit sometime. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Back on topic, I'm going to try and be around to see those striped joggers presented!!

Thanks Ladies, back from the run.  Finished my 1/2 marathon in 2 hours 10 minutes Smiley Happy

Deb

Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL So proud of you!! 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor
@SFGIANTSGIRL, we'll done. I can so appreciate your efforts running today. I like races cause it gives me a chance to see an area up close that I normally wouldn't. Rest up. Tomorrow is a LOGO marathon! !
Respected Contributor

Yay, LOGO marathon Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Yay, LOGO marathon Smiley Happy

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Valued Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

@Peg wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL- a kindred spirit runner. I must clarify , I dont' "run" anymore , but I am signed up for a half marathon in WI in early May.  I 'm in my 60's and enteriing a race keeps me goal oriented and motivated to push myself. We'll be visiting my husband's family.  I'm out there a long time when I walk it. If it goes ok I plan on one in Maine in the fall.  Rock and Roll ones are too big for me anymore, but SF is a place I'd love to visit sometime. Good luck and let us know how you do.

Back on topic, I'm going to try and be around to see those striped joggers presented!!

Thanks Ladies, back from the run.  Finished my 1/2 marathon in 2 hours 10 minutes Smiley Happy

Deb

Great job, @SFGIANTSGIRL!!  That's quite an accomplishment! Smiley Happy Congrats!

Valued Contributor

I did see your LOGOfied pic at the end of yesterday's show, @Debzzz!  You looked great!!  Very stylish and congrats on the compliment from Lori herself!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Is anyone staying up for the launch of the TSV? I have fallen asleep twice but I'm hanging in there.

Im also bracing for the Logo bashing posts. I swear I'm going to ignore them today. I really enjoy a good critique, I mean I'm not even sure I like the TSV but when people start their ridiculous rants and personal attacks I just want them to stop. To me  the difference between criticism and bashing is not what you say but how you say it. 

Criticism: I don't personally like to wear lace around my bottom. I don't think it flatters me.

Bashing: People who think they look good with lace around their butt are so stupid!

Of course, here I am preaching to the choir, just hope those that need to see this, read it!

15 more minutes, hope I make it!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Just ordered the slub tank in blue dawn. First time I've seen this item.

Super Contributor

I ordered the slub knit tank in maple.