Honored Contributor

3:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I'll have to remember to watch it. 

Honored Contributor

The cardi with the big flowers along the hemline sure isn't doing Antonella any favors.  It's making her look much wider than she is.

Respected Contributor
I think the yellow shades are pretty and great for spring but I'm not crazy about the mixed prints on it. I'm bottom heavy like Antonella and I stay away from large florals.

I did get the twinset Lori is wearing, the tank will pair with other tops I have. I also got the printed tank in the white sand. I have it in red canyon and love it.
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I think the yellow shades are pretty and great for spring but I'm not crazy about the mixed prints on it. I'm bottom heavy like Antonella and I stay away from large florals.

I did get the twinset Lori is wearing, the tank will pair with other tops I have. I also got the printed tank in the white sand. I have it in red canyon and love it.

@Cumbercookie13  I really want that tank.  Today I wanted three different colors of it -- but I esp. want the white sand one to go with a lot of macrame I have (the pink flowers in it look like they are macrame).  Next I want the reddish one and then the green one (not interested in the gray/blue one). Still haven't yet ordered it.