Honored Contributor

It appears from the Program Guide that Friday and Saturday are both fashion days.

Lori's show on Saturday will be two hours - from 2:00-4:00pm (at least for now - as we know the program guide can change!)  FYI in case you are setting your DVR.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. AUG. 19

[ Edited ]

Two Top Finds so far, but some mysteriously usually appear at showtime, such as an ODO.

The new printed layers tank that Biftu has already mentioned:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Double-Print-Knit-Tank-with-Ruffle-Hem.product.A285...

And a very popular item from last year, which I don't own.  I think our friend Debzzz really liked this one if I recall correctly: It t is often available As Is. Cotton cashmere sweater w/ lace and chiffon hem:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-w-Lace-and-Chiffon-Hem.product.A28...

Honored Contributor

Four EZ pays on everything except gift cards which, as usual, ends one minute before Lori's show today.  

Esteemed Contributor

I own that cotton casmere sweater in Bordeaux which I got As Is last year.  It is a very pretty sweater, and I got my use out of it.  If I remember correctly it is on the longish side.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Four EZ pays on everything except gift cards which, as usual, ends one minute before Lori's show today.  

I know!  I went ahead and ordered the new A292794 in Green - can't wait to see it presented

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I own that cotton casmere sweater in Bordeaux which I got As Is last year.  It is a very pretty sweater, and I got my use out of it.  If I remember correctly it is on the longish side.

@Biftu  Which of your two size possibilities did you get?  Does it fit true to your regular xxs size?  (Just in case I ever consider it As Is, which isn't likely but you never know....).

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I know @Pearlee is not ordering, but did anyone else try to order during the EZ Pay event (still going on)? The website wasn't giving me the EZ Pay option, so I called to order and the agent didn't know the event was going on and told me there was no EZ Pay. I had to place my order without EZ Pay and then talk to CS to get the EZ Pay applied.

The CS woman tried to tell me the event was over just because I told her it was supposed to end at 1pm Central time. She said it ends at Eastern time. I said yes, 2pm Eastern time, which it isn't yet. I said, what time do you think it ends? She had to go look it up and then she decided to give me the EZ Pays on my order.

You'd think they would have fielded plenty of calls like this and she would know what's going on. Or is QVC gaslighting me?

Regular Contributor

@aprimo...I ordered a Logo clearance top a couple of hours ago, and got the 4 easy pays.   I just heard David announce it is still going on.  Customer service should know this. That is ridiculous on their part.  Sorry for your inconvinience...that's aggravating. 

Respected Contributor

Not sure why QVC is so stingy with LOGO and easy pay. It's the same at the outlets, they don't offer the same deals when it comes to LOGO. I was there a few weeks ago and all other clothing brands were 80% off except LOGO, they were 50%. I know paying $25 for a top is better than $60 or $70, but there was quite a bit left over because shoppers were grabbing anything they could find at 80% off. The way this line sells, I don't think it would hurt the Q's bottom line to go a little lower or offer more easy pay deals.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. AUG. 19

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13  Very interesting about the outlet store.  QVC charges more for LOGO because it thinks people will pay it.  Otherwise, QVC wouldn't.