Honored Contributor

9:00 - 10:00 p.m.  They'll probably show some of the zillions of new items!  Host is Amy Stran  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : Finally, a career-jacket appears!

Just ordered this, in Vintage Indigo, but apparently it won't "show" until Amy Stran. [slightly lower price today]

Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.03.03 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. 5/4

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Yes, I mentioned that blazer/jacket in my new products for May, and even commented about it.  

I hope you like yours; IMO it isn't very LOGO-ish because it's fairly traditional.  

I missed the Sat. night show and now the cute jumpsuit (first one I mentioned in my "new" post) that I would have been tempted by in one of the florals is all sold out in size medium.  So for now it's a pass for me although some  might pop back or appear As Is at a better price (that would be nice).  

Did anyone buy anything?  @Biftu   did you get the jumpsuit?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Yes, I mentioned that blazer/jacket in my new products for May, and even commented about it.  

I hope you like yours; IMO it isn't very LOGO-ish because it's fairly traditional.  

I missed the Sat. night show and now the cute jumpsuit (first one I mentioned in my "new" post) that I would have been tempted by in one of the florals is all sold out in size medium.  So for now it's a pass for me although some  might pop back or appear As Is at a better price (that would be nice).  

@Pearlee : Actually, I began thinking the same not-really-LOGO thing during the show. Cancelled the order with no regrets.

(At the same time, in the goes-with-LOGO vein, I got a fantastic pine green velvet little jacket from Eileen Fisher, 50% off.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee : Actually, I began thinking the same not-really-LOGO thing during the show. Cancelled the order with no regrets.

(At the same time, in the goes-with-LOGO vein, I got a fantastic pine green velvet little jacket from Eileen Fisher, 50% off.)

@1Professor   Too funny!   And I think you'll get good  use out of your Fisher jacket.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of new, does Lori come out with new colors each year for these Bermuda shorts? A251897  I just got them in the black & navy & love the way they fit!! 

I see they have been around for a few years & at one time she offered a lot of colors.  Does she come out with new each year?

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I missed the presentation of the jumpsuit and my size was sold out too.  When I got home I turned it on and Amy was wearing the jumpsuit and it looked quite long on her.  That's fine, I really don't need a $100 jumpsuit.

Respected Contributor

I did get the jumpsuit in teal, medium.  Hope it works out.  Did not order anything else though - looking forward to trying this one!

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. 5/4

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor   Too funny!   And I think you'll get good  use out of your Fisher jacket.

@Pearlee : I think that was an important observation on your part (not LOGO-ish), because I am realizing that this jacket (and a few other NEW things) are not Lori at all. 

Lori, who in her past would typically slice open a sweatshirt, put on a cardigan backwards, throw on lace to a tee-shirt, deconstruct WHATEVER. Instead, it appears someone says "we don't have a traditional ponte blazer in the line, make one" and the Logo team goes along . . .

Sigh. 

I hope the Deconstruct-Stuff Lori returns.