Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I went and tried on the printed tank w/lace that I bought last year and just as I remembered it's a tad on the snug side. I also noted that the armholes gape a bit. That's not an issue for me because I don't wear tanks without at least a cardigan. But it made me wonder, for those who sized up, aren't the armholes enormous?

@aprimo. Since I am most often between sizes in Logo, I went with my larger size and the armholes are fine (I don't wear anything sleeveless without a cardigan or other top either).  However, I am "V" shaped and have broad shoulders and am wide across my back, so I really never have issues with armholes being too big.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

I went and tried on the printed tank w/lace that I bought last year and just as I remembered it's a tad on the snug side. I also noted that the armholes gape a bit. That's not an issue for me because I don't wear tanks without at least a cardigan. But it made me wonder, for those who sized up, aren't the armholes enormous?

@aprimo. Since I am most often between sizes in Logo, I went with my larger size and the armholes are fine (I don't wear anything sleeveless without a cardigan or other top either).  However, I am "V" shaped and have broad shoulders and am wide across my back, so I really never have issues with armholes being too big.

@Trudey That seems logical. I am a bit narrow in the shoulders and also have a short torso, so armholes are often long on me. This gaping on the sides is not a thing that happens often though. Probably just a function of this tank being a bit snug through the chest.

Contributor

I was anxious to see the new dess.  Unfortunately, it's half polyester.  Why is anyone using polyester these days?