Honored Contributor

Regular time  2:00-3:00 pm

New items:

A288018  Mixed Print Cardi w/ Pop Pockets

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Print-Cardigan-with-Pop-Pockets.product.A288018.html...

A290234  Slub Jersey Knit Cami with Pockets (this has been posted before, not aired yet):

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Slub-Jersey-Knit-Camisole-with-Pockets.product.A290234.htm...

A288853  Knit Top w/ Drop Waist Seam:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Knit-Top-with-Drop-Waist-Seam.product.A288853.html?s...

A288856  Solid Knit Tank w/ Pockets & Back Pleat

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Solid-Knit-Tank-w-Pockets-and-Back-Pleat.product.A288856.h...

Honored Contributor

Two comments about this item: 

A288018  Mixed Print Cardi w/ Pop Pockets

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Mixed-Print-Cardigan-with-Pop-Pockets.product.A288018.html...

(1)  I think those kind of pockets  - her colorblock ones - are getting old at least in that style.  I have a bunch of garments with them.  I like the pockets being in different colors, but I wish she'd vary the style up a bit.  

(2) It looks like she got her friend Isaac Mizrahi to do the floral hemline.  Looks very much like IM.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. 5/20

[ Edited ]

A276642 is a Top Find today and available in new colors: Printed Tank with Ribbed Neckline and Lace Hem.   It was only available in two colors last year and it's a beauty, one of @Trudey's favorite LOGOs.

The Fr. terry fabric is wonderfully soft and the lace is, as Lori would say, gorgeous!  This is a really beautiful tank, worth the price. Runs smallish.

And ladies, there's nothing like it at Kohl's, Wal Mart, or any place else.  Maybe this style but not this beautiful and comfortable fabric and the beautiful quality lace.

Super Contributor
@Pearlee. Wouldn't you tell people to order their bigger of their 2 sizes on this tank? I felt that way but carry my weight in my tummy and bottom
Honored Contributor

There is a 4 EZ pay event on now that for once ends at 2:59 pm ET, after Lori's show.

They usually end a minute before Lori's show.  Ladies who are buying today - you can take advantage of it if you want to!

Super Contributor

@Pearlee I have that top A276642 in the pink and blue, I got them last year and are my favorite tops. I wear them a lot.

I ordered in my regular logo size and they are roomy, very nice flow. I do/ did have issues with the delicate lace separating at times from the french terry so I have to be careful so I hand wash them as I don't want to get out the sewing machine!

ps I really appreciate all your  posts/ info/ knowlege/ assistance and was sad to see yesterdays post and your disappointment with QVC customer setvice/ business practices. Glad you are still posting. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Pearlee I have that top A276642 in the pink and blue, I got them last year and are my favorite tops. I wear them a lot.

I ordered in my regular logo size and they are roomy, very nice flow. I do/ did have issues with the delicate lace separating at times from the french terry so I have to be careful so I hand wash them as I don't want to get out the sewing machine!

ps I really appreciate all your  posts/ info/ knowlege/ assistance and was sad to see yesterdays post and your disappointment with QVC customer setvice/ business practices. Glad you are still posting. 🙂

@Pjcab  Thank you.  I said I would keep posting and I am.  My post had nothing to do with leaving the board.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@A276642 is a Top Find today and available in new colors: Printed Tank with Ribbed Neckline and Lace Hem.   It was only available in two colors last year and it's a beauty, one of @Trudey's favorite LOGOs.

The Fr. terry fabric is wonderfully soft and the lace is, as Lori would say, gorgeous!  This is a really beautiful tank, worth the price. Runs smallish.

And ladies, there's nothing like it at Kohl's, Wal Mart, or any place else.  Maybe this style but not this beautiful and comfortable fabric and the beautiful quality lace.

Like @Pearlee said, this is my absolute favorite Logo tank.  I have the two original colors in size large (the larger of my two sizes).  I'm always amazed at how many things this tank looks great with or under, with just the pretty lace showing.  I haven't had any issues with the lace and I have laundered both of them many times.  I make sure that I only launder them with items that have no buttons, zippers, etc. that can catch on the lace.  I have been disappointed with many of the new Logo offerings...but this one is a winner.  

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Do you think you'll get another new color today?

Trusted Contributor

Note of caution about the ODO top. I have that top and I found it skimpier than the measurements indicated. IMO, if you are between sizes, I would go with the larger size.