Honored Contributor

4:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.

6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

So now there are random Saturday shows again?  There was one last Sat. too.

Honored Contributor

Check out the product reviews from the early a.m. show.  Some fairly new items are reduced already!

https://www.qvc.com/content/iroa.qvc.201905110400.eastern.html

Respected Contributor

Anyone watching the later show - I am in a lot of trouble!!  lol.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Anyone watching the later show - I am in a lot of trouble!!  lol.

@dulwich   I wasn't but just looked at the product review so I see what you mean.  And aaaack the wild blueberry dress sold out in medium!  (Maybe I can get it as is)l.

I own two of the tie dye twinsets in case you are interested in those...and love both of mine.  I have the turq. and orange one at full price from its first showing (when it sold out ASAP )  and also the one with black cherry and green or something like that which I got As Is.  Love the first one more but do love them both and am happy to have both.

They fit me true to my size medium, which a lot of her twinsets don't (tanks too tight).   

I'm tempted by the electric blue hoodie (sale priced).....

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee I went for the tie dye twinset in the blue tones plus ordered the jeans with stripe down side in dark wash even though I said I would never wear anything with stripe down side!  Also really liked the moonstone color cardigan Lori was wearing put one on check hold to see reviews.

Glad you like the twinset looking forward to receiving it hopefully in the not too distant future!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Just received tie dye twinset A305451 in blue combo and love it.  Colors are great and both pieces fit perfectly - this is a really nice, comfortable twinset very happy with it like you were with your two.  It’s great when you receive an order which makes you happy!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   Just received tie dye twinset A305451 in blue combo and love it.  Colors are great and both pieces fit perfectly - this is a really nice, comfortable twinset very happy with it like you were with your two.  It’s great when you receive an order which makes you happy!

@dulwich   So happy you love it also!  I knew you would.  The colors are great in that set and it's very flattering on, and comfy to wear.  Enjoy it - I think you'll get a lot of use out of it.  Don't let your daughter near it!  (like your black cherry fr. terry joggers!)  LOL!