Honored Contributor

Usual time  2:00 - 3:00 p.m.

New (and I don't like the panels!):

Washed cotton knit top A302476

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Garment-Washed-Cotton-Knit-Top-w-Hem-Detail.product.A30247...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the Heads Up @Pearlee!  Pricey, but I'm in love with the Pecan.  It will be mine! I don't mind the panels, in fact I think they could be slimming.  Could do without the shark bite, but oh well.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW SAT. 4/7

[ Edited ]

@Stevie Nix wrote:

Thanks for the Heads Up @Pearlee!  Pricey, but I'm in love with the Pecan.  It will be mine! I don't mind the panels, in fact I think they could be slimming.  Could do without the shark bite, but oh well.

@Stevie Nix  I do really like that pecan color, and hope she does other garments in it - I'd be interested in them.

By the way, that pecan color looks a lot like some other colors she's done in that family: cocoa (which is light), toffee, and others I can't think of now, but own!

Respected Contributor

I love it!

Valued Contributor

It almost looks like it has a touch of purple in it.  An interesting color.

Honored Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I like it! Reminds me a lot of the brand Freepeople - very similar style/pricing. Having a hard time decding on a color but will be purchasing one Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm still not liking the panels on that long-sleeved top, but still like the pecan color.

I have the sneak peek Top Find in the apple blossom color from last year. I absolutely love it and am considering the artichoke color for another one.  It's so cute with that print on the back being different.  Love it.  My medium (regular size) fits great in it although there's no room to spare in the arms.

Regular Contributor

I got the Top Find top too last year, in apple blossom and blue harbor.  Such a fun top.  I think I am going to try it over one of my summer dresses this year, like Bonnie is wearing it.  I love my Logo tank dresses, but don't like to be sleeveless, so I like to wear them with a top over or under.  

Super Contributor

I really liked the Top Find top! I have limited closet space (and honestly, far more tops than I need) so I didn't buy anything, but I still like to watch LOGO.