Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOW ON SATURDAY Jan. 30, 2016

[ Edited ]

I am probably going to miss LOGO because I'm going to an arts and crafts fair and don't expect to be home  in time for the show.  I hope I don't like anything when I look at the product review later. Smiley Happy   I'm curious to see what you gals will be tempted by, although several of our LOGO Loving Regulars are trying to restrain themselve from buying.  

There is a funky clothes vendor at the show I'm going to, so I expect to spend  a bit there.  I don't see her often but when I do I always buy something from her.   And I watch her booth for her too so she can use the rest room!  Smiley Happy  

I'll be curious when I get home to see what "trouble' you ladies have gotten into!  I'll also be curious to see if Sharon's hosting was a good as last week's.  

Sneak Peek for tomorrow from Sharon's blog:

New tank and Clearance Cardi:

https://www.facebook.com/SharonFaetsch/

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW ON SATURDAY Jan. 30, 2016

Pearley, I HeartHeartHeart craft fairs! It's fun to buy clothing from artists who sell at those events; then you REALLY won't see yourself coming and going.  Have fun!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky   Thanks!  I love them too. And frankly, much as I love LOGO, I'd much rather support the "little" artists who are self-employed and really struggle to earn a living, rather than Q corporation and Lori Goldstein whom I'm sure lives quite well indeed, from having read the article when she was building her home in NYC.  I'd rather give my friend my money to help her out.  And yes, all her clothes are one-of-a-kind.

On  my birthday my friend I'll be seeing tomorrow sent me a fabulous handmade fabric flower pin - about 4" tall - to pin on her funky clothes.  It was my favorite gift I received!  

Honored Contributor

New PJ set from LOGO Luna

Good I hope it takes up time on today's show that I'll miss, because I don't want these $90 P.J.s.   A272871

Esteemed Contributor

There are a few new pieces showing up under new arrivals today.  Nothing I am interested in though, but we'll see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A272845  Here is one!  New LOGO Lounge chiffon cardigan.  Pass - totally not my style!  On air this a.m. in A.M. Style.

This is cute: Lounge French Terry Hoodie w/ Contrast Pocket 

A272863  Pass though; I have enough of her French Terry hoodies that I bought at cheaper prices.  Cute item though, I like it.

Lounge French Terry Pants: A272865

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee Have fun at your arts and crafts show and I hope you find something special to purchace.

Respected Contributor

They go too far with the mixing of patterns. The striped top with the plaid chiffon tank sticking out is ridiculous looking.  Instant chic??? Laughable.

Why does she go that far? The items will sell on their own and look good on their own so don't insult people thinking they are so blind that this is okay.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

On  my birthday my friend I'll be seeing tomorrow sent me a fabulous handmade fabric flower pin - about 4" tall - to pin on her funky clothes.  It was my favorite gift I received!  

I love flower pins too! I have close to a qizillon of them. Handmade ones are the best ones too. 

From todays show, I bought the striped shirt that was the OTO in black/ivory I've been eying a black/red floral knit skirt at the Rack for awhile but wasn't sure what to pair with it. This might fit the bill! I love stripes! 

I was was not a big fan of Sharon before. But she's kind of growing on me. She styles and wears LOGO well. Not as edgy as Amy but I think she works well on this weekend edition. She's doing a great job and works well with Lori. I received a printed shirt from last weeks show with her.....this might be dangerous for my wallet! Btw, I love, love the printed top. I got the peach. Fabulous! 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Regular Contributor

Anyone following Logo on Instagram? Lori has her personal account and there is a account for her team "Lorigoldstein"

The Lorigoldstein account has a picture of a tunic (willow or mushroom) over the new striped tunic Sharon was wearing.  Any one know the item # for the solid tunic in the picture?  Sorry I can't re-post the picture.   Thank you!