Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Came upstairs for a break and to rest my back from bending over downstairs in the basement.

I see I didn't miss much.   The kz tee is on but the only color I'd still like to have is abyss blue which hasn't been available in my size for a long time.  Grrrrr at Lori have to talk after each color when Amy was trying to get through them.  Doesn't Lori understand that she doesn't always have to be saying something? Grrrrr.

Is anyone getting the Top Find, the one I mentioned this morning that I have in several colors from years past?   I hope so - it's a lovely cardI and I get so many compliments when I have it on. I'm having lunch out tomorrow with friends - maybe I'll wear one of my colors of it (I usually wear it as a top all buttoned up,  not as a cardigan.

@Pearlee - No more rayon/span!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  I kinda remember when you got the jacket.  Didn't we discuss it back and forth before you bit the bullet?  I remember doing that with someone.  In fact didn't we discuss what size to get if you wanted to wear it as a shirt?

@kzjohnson  I can pretty much bet 'ya that none of the other jackets you got look like the red check buffalo print.  And bonus - when it's really cold out you can wear it inside as a shirt.  Dual use!  

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Came upstairs for a break and to rest my back from bending over downstairs in the basement.

I see I didn't miss much.   The kz tee is on but the only color I'd still like to have is abyss blue which hasn't been available in my size for a long time.  Grrrrr at Lori have to talk after each color when Amy was trying to get through them.  Doesn't Lori understand that she doesn't always have to be saying something? Grrrrr.

Is anyone getting the Top Find, the one I mentioned this morning that I have in several colors from years past?   I hope so - it's a lovely cardI and I get so many compliments when I have it on. I'm having lunch out tomorrow with friends - maybe I'll wear one of my colors of it (I usually wear it as a top all buttoned up,  not as a cardigan.

@Biftu  You are right, girlfriend!   And no, not for me.  I have all the colors in the cardi that I want.  I never wanted the gray one - I dont' even like it! - and last year I got the neutral one to add to my blue and purple ones.  The olive one looks too much like the neutral one so I'm good to go by what's in my closet.  I think I really will wear one of them to lunch tomorrow with my friends.

Honored Contributor

Well, back down into the basement for me!  Smiley Happy   I should have just kept working, given the items in this show tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  You are right, girlfriend!   And no, not for me.  I have all the colors in the cardi that I want.  I never wanted the gray one - I dont' even like it! - and last year I got the neutral one to add to my blue and purple ones.  The olive one looks too much like the neutral one so I'm good to go by what's in my closet.  I think I really will wear one of them to lunch tomorrow with my friends.

@Pearlee - It's a nice top, but I'm sticking to my no more rayon/span commitment.

Trusted Contributor

2 of the 3 new jackets are plaid.  I love the look of plaid in a coat.  But you are right @Pearlee, none of them look like this plaid jacket.  I'm not getting it tonight, but I have something going on later this week that may call for me treating myself to a "gift".  I'll let you know if I get it.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW Monday 9/11

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson  Yes, please do let me know   LOL @ your other jackets having plaid.  

I love plaid if it's "done right."  I could easily have lots of them.

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed the show!  

Valued Contributor

Nothing for me tonight, ladies!  

Honored Contributor
Hello ladies. I bought the ODO tank in vintage rose, and the cardi @Pearlee in the blue print. I also bought the vest with the chiffon trim in the new oak color. I enjoyed the show. Amy was calmer tonight. Everyone , enjoy the rest of the week.