Honored Contributor

Came upstairs for a break and to rest my back from bending over downstairs in the basement.

I see I didn't miss much.   The kz tee is on but the only color I'd still like to have is abyss blue which hasn't been available in my size for a long time.  Grrrrr at Lori have to talk after each color when Amy was trying to get through them.  Doesn't Lori understand that she doesn't always have to be saying something? Grrrrr.

Is anyone getting the Top Find, the one I mentioned this morning that I have in several colors from years past?   I hope so - it's a lovely cardI and I get so many compliments when I have it on. I'm having lunch out tomorrow with friends - maybe I'll wear one of my colors of it (I usually wear it as a top all buttoned up,  not as a cardigan.

Trusted Contributor

Seriously, they couldn't have all the colors on sale for A202259?

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  HI kz!!!!!!   They conjured you up tonight with that rack of your tees!

Well, I do remember that one time all the  colors were $29.95 - that was a fun time.  I got the antique gold and the champagne I think it was when they did that.   Which means, they could have.  I'm sure they still make money when your top is $29.95.

Trusted Contributor

Hi back at you @Pearlee!  For all the prints, ruffles, tiers, and lace lately they could have easily done a real sale on an old tried and true.  Would love to add sapphire to my A202259 collection, but not for $50...

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW Monday 9/11

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson  I love the sapphire!  In fact, I was thinking that I might want that even more than my longtime wish of the abyss.  But you are right - not at $50.  If it were $29.95 I probably would have gone for it (although I truly do not need any more rayon/span - right @Biftu ?)

Oh...I love the red buffalo plaid jacket, which I bought the first time it was on a couple of years ago and it sold out in minutes.  Time to wear it too!  I'm glad the show rminded me about it - it's chilly here.  That jacket is one of my favorite LOGO pieces.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson  I love the sapphire!  In fact, I was thinking that I might want that even more than my longtime wish of the abyss.  But you are right - not at $50.  If it were $29.95 I probably would have gone for it (although I truly do not need any more rayon/span - right @Biftu ?)

Oh...I love the red buffalo plaid jacket, which I bought the first time it was on a couple of years ago and it sold out in minutes.  Time to wear it too!  I'm glad the show rminded me about it - it's chilly here.  That jacket is one of my favorite LOGO pieces.

@Pearlee - Right!!

Trusted Contributor

Really like that red plaid jacket @Pearlee.  If I didn't recently purchase 3 new late fall/winter jackets, I may have gotten it.  Really, I can't justify 4 new jackets in one season...but can I?!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@I own the buffalo plaid jacket from a couple of years ago, too, @Pearlee...in the black.  I love it!!

Valued Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

Really like that red plaid jacket @Pearlee.  If I didn't recently purchase 3 new late fall/winter jackets, I may have gotten it.  Really, I can't justify 4 new jackets in one season...but can I?!  Smiley Happy

@If one of those new fall jackets isn't a plaid, you sure can, @kzjohnson! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I am not liking the ODO tank underneath the multicolored cardi.   it's just "too much" print going on for my comfort zone.