LOGO SHOW MONDAY - MEMORIAL DAY 5/28

Regular show  8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY - MEMORIAL DAY 5/28

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee:

Lori just posted there would be an EXTRA hour of her show today, so starting at 4 (PT) 7(ET)?

(Guess they will move from American West jewelry and skip the fly trap . . .)

Watching the show right now. Lori looks very much like a clown with four different tops in four different colors. Other viewers - please don't do this!!

Respected Contributor

@cottage home wrote:

Watching the show right now. Lori looks very much like a clown with four different tops in four different colors. Other viewers - please don't do this!!

@cottage home: I adore the look, and I'm conservative! Adore the color combinations.

Respected Contributor

@cottage home

Sorry, but it was three tops (the cardigan, the one day only top, and the lace tank.) And I also thought she looked great!  She loves color, and she is very creative.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cottage home wrote:

@cottage home   Please don't tell me what to do!   Howzabout you dress the way you choose to and I, as an adult, will dress the way I choose to.   I enjoy what I wear and don't care whether other people like it or not.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee:

Lori just posted there would be an EXTRA hour of her show today, so starting at 4 (PT) 7(ET)?

(Guess they will move from American West jewelry and skip the fly trap . . .)

@1Professor  I'm glad you posted this for others - darn them changing the time. I wasn't online and didn't know, so I tuned in what I thought was fifteen minutes early for the show, and discovered I'd missed 45 minutes of it!  Aaaarrrghhh. 

Did anyone get anything?  I didn't but am considering order the tank in petite in the Granny Smith color.   I own the tank in white birch and in black (both purchased As Is).  I was very disapointed that Lori and Amy didn't make clear (or maybe they did and I just wasn't listening)  that white birch is a very, very light gray (hence the "birch" in the name).

Honored Contributor

I ordered the petite tank in tiger lily. Oh my, that color spoke to me. This will be my first of this tank. I did also like the granny smith color. 

I also bought the eyelet top in marshmallow. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee @Tissyanne & all:

I ordered that tank, too, in regular. Loved the color!

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.25.04 AM.png

Also ordered the cardigan. May or may not work for me, but defiitely worth checking out. Got it in both colors, just to see

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 3.25.38 AM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor, I already have the cardigan top in the rose color. It runs a little big, and the detail is just like the picture shown. As is with so much Logo the rose color is not as bright as shown, but it is pretty. I like mine enough that I ordered the marshmallow when I saw it presented. For me, this is a definite winner. I like the feminine touches. 

I am anxious to see the tiger lily tank. That color looks so pretty to my eyes. I had seen the tank presented about a year ago, but this is my first one.