Honored Contributor

1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m. - midnight (is this becoming now a 2-hr. show?)

Honored Contributor

This 1:00 pm show is a clearance show.   I like A347652  in the cornflower blue but it's on waitlist in medium now because I - "dithered" as our good friend @dulwich  would say!  Smiley Happy  

I dithered because I didn't know whether I wanted to spend close to $60 on it with S&H&tax.  

Occasional Contributor

Looks like the medium is available again in cloud blue! So pretty, was thinking of ordering the guava or blue, was going to size down one when I read the reviews tho

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY JULY 1

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee + all

As an interesting Q inner decisions bit of info:

Today would be Shawn's LOGO day. But it's not. The two-hour program is given to another.

We never know much about host scheduling. However, on a sad note Shawn posted on her Facebook page this morning that she was at the hospital because her mother (who was staying with her) had a fall hours before.

That said, Shawn went on to mention that she'd normally be working Monday but she had been surprised to see herself NOT ON THE SCHEDULE and had no idea why. Apparently it wasn't discussed with her. (She now feels lucky to have been taken off the schedule so she could be with her Mom.)

For me, that is Q behavior that is odd. It's a major 2-hour Monday LOGO gig assigned to Shawn. Why wouldn't they tell her?

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This 1:00 pm show is a clearance show.   I like A347652  in the cornflower blue but it's on waitlist in medium now because I - "dithered" as our good friend @dulwich  would say!  Smiley Happy  

I dithered because I didn't know whether I wanted to spend close to $60 on it with S&H&tax.  

I bought the cornflower blue (in small),  the mint green Lavish tank - A290219- they showed near the end, and the emerald cardi - A343820 - that was on Save.   Love seeing Logo on sale!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee + all

As an interesting Q inner decisions bit of info:

Today would be Shawn's LOGO day. But it's not. The two-hour program is given to another.

We never know much about host scheduling. However, on a sad note Shawn posted on her Facebook page this morning that she was at the hospital because her mother (who was staying with her) had a fall hours before.

That said, Shawn went on to mention that she'd normally be working Monday but she had been surprised to see herself NOT ON THE SCHEDULE and had no idea why. Apparently it wasn't discussed with her. (She now feels lucky to have been taken off the schedule so she could be with her Mom.)

For me, that is Q behavior that is odd. It's a major 2-hour Monday LOGO gig assigned to Shawn. Why wouldn't they tell her?

@1Professor   And perhaps more importantly, why is Shawn telling us, the customer, this? I'm not so sure that was very appropriate for an employee to do.

Frankly, I stopped wondering years ago why QVC does whatever it does.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Interesting comment - never thought about why Shawn would comment to customers work policies!  Hmmm.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  @dulwich 

She was commenting on it from the hospital, with her injured mother, explaining that she normally would have been working (Mondays) but for some reason unknown to her she wasn't on the schedule, and, typical of her thinking, she felt God arranged that so she'd be there when the accident happened.

She wasn't complaining, in this case. Just a Shawn aside in \a long explanation about being at the hospital on a Monday.

I remain interested in the Q's scheduling politics. That's just me, studying people . . .

Honored Contributor

I didn't get anything from yesterday's shows.

Does anyone here own this (there is one super sale color and it's on clearance anyway).  

If so, what do you think of it and should I go down a size?  (per the Click measurements I should but I'm not so sure).  I don't like the Little House on the Prairie floral one but do like the other two.  Not sure about the sizing though.....

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Lace-Top-with-Smocking-Detail.product.A343824.htm...

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY JULY 1

[ Edited ]

@Qvcme wrote:

Looks like the medium is available again in cloud blue! So pretty, was thinking of ordering the guava or blue, was going to size down one when I read the reviews tho

@Qvcme   I'm still dithering about this one.  Yes, sizing is a dilemma for me.  I probably should size down like some reviewers say (although some say it fits in in regular size and is meant to be roomy), but I'm sorried about how the arms and bustline will fit.  Talia is the medium model and it's fitting her snugly in the arms/armpits.  I like the way it looks on Jayne in the video, which is kinda roomy.  Dilemma!

Thanks for the alert that the medium is back (so is the small - so I'm still dithering).  The models usually wear their own sizes - it looks good on Kate if she is wearing her usual size.  I didn't listen to the video of it with audio so I didn't hear anything about sizing if there was any mention of it (although I did read the reviews).