Occasional Visitor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY JAN. 18, 2016

Brand new to not only this blog but LOGO as well. Ordered a number of pieces in the last couple of weeks and I love the line. Here's my question ;

DO YOU HANG OR FOLD LOGO IN YOUR CLOSETS??

Soft knit says to me fold, but Customer Service had no such instructions. Just want these pieces to last and not "grow" on the hangers I now have them on!

Thanks to who ever can help. . .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@60sgirl wrote:

I guess once you get a following on QVC, you can push the envelope with everythibg, charge a fortune and still have people buy. New item for a pajama set at $70 plus S&H and tax? C'mon now.

Sewing a piece of some kind of chiffon on the pant leg and around the top makes it worth about $80? I'd put my foot into those pants and if a toenail got stuck on it, whoops off comes the chiffon during the night. (and no, I don't have long nails but every once in a while a nail gets a jagged edge and needs filed) 

This made me laugh. 

As an aside, my mom was a sewer and made some clothes for me, my sister and herself.  One year for Christmas, she made me a pair of pajamas.  They were red flannel and had tiny flowers on them.  Around the bottom of the pant legs and sleevesand the neckline, she sewed eyelet trim.  I absolutely loved those pajamas and wore them until they became thread bare and I wore a hole through the rear-end of them.  LOL

Lori's pair, on first glance, made me think of those beloved pjs.  Mine were much cuter though. I don't even like that LOGO pair.  The pants look like floods.     

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

I guess once you get a following on QVC, you can push the envelope with everythibg, charge a fortune and still have people buy. New item for a pajama set at $70 plus S&H and tax? C'mon now.

Sewing a piece of some kind of chiffon on the pant leg and around the top makes it worth about $80? I'd put my foot into those pants and if a toenail got stuck on it, whoops off comes the chiffon during the night. (and no, I don't have long nails but every once in a while a nail gets a jagged edge and needs filed) 

This made me laugh. 

As an aside, my mom was a sewer and made some clothes for me, my sister and herself.  One year for Christmas, she made me a pair of pajamas.  They were red flannel and had tiny flowers on them.  Around the bottom of the pant legs and sleevesand the neckline, she sewed eyelet trim.  I absolutely loved those pajamas and wore them until they became thread bare and I wore a hole through the rear-end of them.  LOL

Lori's pair, on first glance, made me think of those beloved pjs.  Mine were much cuter though. I don't even like that LOGO pair.  The pants look like floods.     

awww, don't you just love moms who did those things? I bet her daughters were really happy to get those red flannels and she added that trim to make them extra special. My mom didn't sew but grandma crocheted and she made us slippers and hats and things like that all the time. She liked to add crochet onto store bought items so they were "special". 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

@mjandtheboys

Hey there, I'm pretty new to Logo also. I'm finding I like mixing the pieces with things I already have. I've gotten 10 or so pieces since mid November. & I've only returned 1 so far and my Mom snagged ny logo lounge top so 8 keepers so far.

I'm really excited for tonight's show and to answer your question I hang my pieces no problem so far. can't wait to see what is presented tonight and please post reviews of items you revive, it really helps me decide what I'm ordering and in what size.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your purchases!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

@mjandtheboys.  Welcome!  I have been purchasing Logo items since they first came to QVC.  I always launder on delicate with similar fabrics.  Don't launder your Logo pieces with other clothing that has zippers or is made of rougher fabrics...I think this causes the pilling that some complain about.  I always dry my Logo items on delicate for 5-10 minutes, then hang to finish drying.  I hang all of my pieces on felt covered hangers and that keeps them wrinkle-free and looking great for years.

Frequent Contributor

I hang the Logo tops.  Here's what I do for all knit tops for me and husband.  When hanging wet tops I hang  them inside out.  That way they don't get bumps in the shoulders from the hangers.  Once dry I turn them right side out or not.  Hubby likes his right side out but I often don't bother switching for my tops.  It works pretty well.  If a bump appears from hanging inside out it becomes a reverse bump when switched and is much less noticeable.

Esteemed Contributor

New logo jacket is A272853.

Honored Contributor

It's showtime............. 

Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching, but not buying.  Even with one of my favorites starting the show!  With 4 new pieces over the last month I really don't need to be buying anything else right now. Wish me luck... Smiley Tongue

Love the new sweater knit cardi (big fan of the basket weave), but not another open front for $80. Yikes!!

Respected Contributor

I can't access the OTO.  When I click on it...it says this product is not available.