Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY DEC. 11

@Pearlee after seeing it presented I thought it was too "busy" for me and the swing on the bottom wouldn't work for my body type. I did like the back being just one of the prints.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

How funny you changed your choice to blue @AZ girl  -- that definitely happens.  

OK - true confession - I waitlisted the blue!  OY!

@I was suprised I changed my mid to the blue from the olive after seeing the presentation, @Pearely.  I was liking how Jackie had it paired with a dark denim jean and I think that was my tipping point!  LOL

@AZ girl  When I saw the presentation, I thought that there was more distinction in the blue; i.e., the olive and maple were more "alike" and the blue was much different.  That's one reason I went on waitlist for it.  I'm definitely not going to keep three but I wonder if the olive and maple will look to similar in person.  Not sure yet.  If so, I want the blue instead of one of those.  This is a long way of saying your switching to the blue once seeing the presentation was probably the right thing to do, even though you are on waitlist for the third.  I swear, I'm only keeping two at most (assuming I get the blue I waitlisted).  

@violet runner  I understand your "busy" comment.  However, I have a lot of clothes in this genre purchased from a woman who makes funky clothes and sells them at a lot of arts and crafts shows I go to, so I'm used to this pieced-together look.

A while back (year or so) there was a twinset where the tank reminded me of how the back of this is done, with more print in front.   I loved it and wanted it so much, but neither the medium nor large (I ordered both, that's how much I wanted it) fit me right so back it went.  As soon as I saw this top yesterday, I thought it was the equivalent of that tank only more in the style of the kz tee and I thought "eureka! this should fit right!" in my size medium.  

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Wow - only the maple combo is left now, and only in a few sizes.   Hope I get my blue one so I can choose exactly the colors I want to keep.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  Update:  my blue waitlist order is now processing!  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Oh, that's great, @Pearlee!   There must have been some gals who changed their minds, and you are the benefactor! Smiley Happy  My olive order is still on waitlist.  I'm okay with that though because I don't need three of them....or do I?  Haha!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Oh, that's great, @Pearlee!   There must have been some gals who changed their minds, and you are the benefactor! Smiley Happy  My olive order is still on waitlist.  I'm okay with that though because I don't need three of them....or do I?  Haha!

@AZ girl  Haha!  You'll know after you see one and try it on!  

Honored Contributor

No LOGO show Saturday Dec. 16th.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee,  will look forward to your review on this top. Happy it reminds you of one that eluded you and you will now have similar in your wardrobe if you decide to keep it.

New Contributor

So gorgeous - though I think I could have ordered a small. The M's lately seem larger. Alas they are all sold out - so I am keeping!!

Honored Contributor

No LOGO show Monday, 12/18