Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY DEC. 11

Someone here recently got that twinset in blackberry.  Who was that?  Did you receive it yet and do you like it?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Hi, @Biftu.  Hadn't seen you doing LTS eithe so I figured you were away. Glad you are here. Smiley Happy

@Trudey, that slub top with embroidery Jackie is wearing looks too short for you tall gals.  I'm thinking it may not be flattering in the boob area for you either.

@AZ girl  Got the olive and maple.  Also liked the blue but refrained.  It's on waitlist now so as not to tempt me!  Smiley Happy

@Trudey  Looks like the slub top is running small, also. It looks tight on Jackie and Amy and, even though they have layers underneath...I'd probably get a large if I were getting it, which I'm not.

Kind of like the slub top, but it sure doesn't look good in Jackie.  Think I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Maybe wait for reviews of it, esp. about sizing, and try it As Is if it still appeals to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Maybe wait for reviews of it, esp. about sizing, and try it As Is if it still appeals to you.

@Pearlee  Yeah sizing could be an issue.  Also for me slub knit is better for warmer months.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @AZ girl @Biftu & all:

The new jeans!

Heaven!

@1Professor  Too long for me.

Regular Contributor

It’s funny - I ordered both the maple and the olive early this morning. It seems like I’m in good company!  

Valued Contributor

How funny you changed your choice to blue @AZ girl  -- that definitely happens.  

OK - true confession - I waitlisted the blue!  OY!

I was suprised I changed my mid to the blue from the olive after seeing the presentation, @Pearely.  I was liking how Jackie had it paired with a dark denim jean and I think that was my tipping point!  LOL

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee @AZ girl @Biftu & all:

The new jeans!

Heaven!

@Agree, @1Professor. I ordered them in the medium indigo.  Which one(s) did you get?

Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies!

I missed the show last night...I was gone all day and by the time I got home I was too exhausted plus I figured with all of the holiday programing that Lori wouldn't be on.  I checked this morning and saw that she did have a show last night.

I'm so glad that I had purchased 4 out of the 5 color offerings in the vest/top twinset A269657 a few weeks ago!  I see after the presentation very little is left.  I think this twinset is one of my favorite Logo items of all because for me it's very slimming and the vest which fits wonderfully (not too long or too full in the front) can also be worn with a lot of my other solid Logo tops.  Looks great with the KZ tee toop!  As a matter of fact I wore the blackberry vest with an older Logo (bubble bottom) top in violet yesterday.

@Pearlee I bought the blackberry set and love it! 

Respected Contributor

I watched the show but didn't purchase anything. The easy pays were way too high for me and I still have three pays to go on a Logo vest (which I'm wearing today!) I did like the Lavish cardigan, loved the long length and the embellisments though.