Honored Contributor

No show Saturday 12/9

On 12/11, one show at the regular 8:00-9:00 p.m. time.

New: Slub knit top w/ peplum and embroidery (pretty colors! esp. the raspberry!)

A302976

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Top-w-Peplum-Seam-%26-Embroidery.product.A3029...

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY DEC. 11

@Pearlee Thanks for posting.  That top is very pretty.  I haven't purchased anything in slub in a long time.  Do you think this is the very thin slub knit?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee Thanks for posting.  That top is very pretty.  I haven't purchased anything in slub in a long time.  Do you think this is the very thin slub knit?

@Trudey  Hi Trudey.   I can't know of course, but I suspect it's either the middle weight or heavy weight slub since it's winter now.  It'd be crazy if it was the really thin slub. 

I would dare order w/out seeing a presentation.   There's a long sleeved  handkerchief top I have in the heavy slub that I needed to go up a size in (tight arms!), yet in the middle weight slub which has the same handkerchief hem but is a tank that I have in coconut and black  (I think you have it in coconut) I take my usual size medium.  I think you need to see the presentation at which time I assume Lori will talk about what weight slub it is and you'll need to see the models in it.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New and I love it!  A296536  ODO Price (which isn't cheap!)

(uh, oh, so much for no more rayon span @Biftu) 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Multi-Print-Long-Sleeve-Knit-Top.product.A296536.html?sc=P...

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

New and I love it!  A296536  ODO Price (which isn't cheap!)

@(uh, oh, so much for no more rayon span @Biftu

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Multi-Print-Long-Sleeve-Knit-Top.product.A296536.html?sc=P...

Already grabbed it, early this morning, in the maple, @Pearlee. These are my favorite kinds of tops, with all of the mixed patterns and colors, ugh. Thank goodness for easy pay!

Valued Contributor

I'm loving the maple and the olive in this top!  I think I may grab the maple for myself!  I agree, @Pearley, that the ODO price isn't fantastic. It's different though and I like it!  I may just keep both the maple and the olive in my cart and wait for the presentation to decide. Hmmmm......

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@I'm loving the maple and the olive in this top!  I think I may grab the maple for myself!  I agree, @Pearlee, that the ODO price isn't fantastic. It's different though and I like it!  I may just keep both the maple and the olive in my cart and wait for the presentation to decide. Hmmmm......

@AZ girl  From the photos, I like the same two you do, with maple having the edge.  But I have to see it before ordering.  I have all three colors in my cart, just in case I love all three, or just in case once I see it I change my mind about which color(s) I like best. That can happen.  Let's check back later to see what damage we both did and in what color(s)!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Sounds like a plan, @Pearley!  Looking forward to the show!

Honored Contributor

Me too, @AZ girl   I wonder where @Biftu has been - I'm guessing out of town.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Me too, @AZ girl@   I wonder where @Biftu has been - I'm guessing out of town.

@Pearlee - I'm here.