Esteemed Contributor

Welcome back @Strawberryfields we have been missing you and glad to hear all is well with your mom.  @Pearlee and I have mentioned you from time to time.  I thought of you when I finally got the Logo boots with the brokcade back on sale.  I always enjoyed your reviews.  Hope to hear from you during the Logo shows.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@My tie-dye top is still in process from Monday.  @Biftu and others who ordered on Monday night, is yours also?

Yes, just checked my order and it still says "in process".  Seems crazy that 3 days later it still has yet to ship. UGH!

Valued Contributor

I'm so glad you are back, @Strawberryfields!   We've definitely missed you!!  I was very happy to read that your mom is doing better and that you are feeling better as well!   I'm sure you will be having a very happy 82nd birthday with her!!

I'm excited to get my tie dye and I hope we all love it!  Congrats on getting the soft pink before it sold out! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@AZ girl  That's been happening to some of my orders lately too. The Q has the slowest shipping of anyone, it seems.  At least yours says "in process."   Mine switched over to "on waitlist."  That makes me sad.  I hope you get yours soon and love it!

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@My tie-dye top is still in process from Monday.  @Biftu and others who ordered on Monday night, is yours also?

Yes, just checked my order and it still says "in process".  Seems crazy that 3 days later it still has yet to ship. UGH!

Trusted Contributor

My ODO tie dye top came yesterday and  here's my review. I should have ordered a  size small. At the time the smallest size left was a med. and it being rayon /span thought it would work.  The top part was big on me and the sweep  huge. I tried Shawn's method of tying the bottom on one side  and with the pocket there didn't think it would work for me.   I got the golden amber color which washed me out as well. This will be on its way back today. I did like the print alot.  I would like  a straight hem tank in this. Also I am 5'8" and with the big sweep at the bottom it didn't flatter my figure at all.   I really wanted to like this and keep it.  

Valued Contributor

@Peg wrote:

My ODO tie dye top came yesterday and  here's my review. I should have ordered a  size small. At the time the smallest size left was a med. and it being rayon /span thought it would work.  The top part was big on me and the sweep  huge. I tried Shawn's method of tying the bottom on one side  and with the pocket there didn't think it would work for me.   I got the golden amber color which washed me out as well. This will be on its way back today. I did like the print alot.  I would like  a straight hem tank in this. Also I am 5'8" and with the big sweep at the bottom it didn't flatter my figure at all.   I really wanted to like this and keep it.  

@Thanks for the feedback, @Peg.  I have a feeling, based on your review, that I may have the same "issue".  I ordered a medium as well because that was the only choice by the time I got to my computer.  I'll let you know when I get it.  That being said, I checked the tracking on mine and a week after ordering, it is still in the easter part of the US and I live in AZ so it will be true to form that I won't receive it for 2 weeks after ordering.  Grrrr Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@lilybelle wrote:

@AZ girl  That's been happening to some of my orders lately too. The Q has the slowest shipping of anyone, it seems.  At least yours says "in process."   Mine switched over to "on waitlist."  That makes me sad.  I hope you get yours soon and love it!

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Guess I am one of the lucky one's, mine may be delivered today.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl,  I live in Colorado. We're practically neighbors. Can't figure out why some things get here quick and others seem to travel by wagon train. I do recall now it was you saying you got the same size and color as me.   Maybe it'll work for you. I am not large busted nor have broad shoulders.  Dang, I do like the print so much. In some reviews given, one person was going to have  it tailored to a more fitted bottom. If the golden amber color looked good with my skin tone I might have considered that for  extra $$. Fibgers crossed for you and others that they fit you and you like them.. 

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@lilybelle wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - Guess I am one of the lucky one's, mine may be delivered today.

@Biftu  I'm supposed to get mine today also!   Let's hope we like 'em.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 9/18

[ Edited ]

Well, I received and tried on my tie-dye top.  @Biftu  I thought of you immediately upon taking it out of the plastic bag, because my normal size medium looked roomy.   And feels roomy on so I'm wondering whether yours is going to work for you.

It's very pretty and the material is very soft and comfortable.  The colors in person are rather darker than they looked on air. 

Unfortunately, it reminds me a lot of a cotton-modal piece I already have so I'm not sure whether I can justify the expense of keeping it ( A258921 in the gold (with a lot of blue in it) color combo) .   I like it but am on the fence.   I'll have to try it on again later or tomorrow. I was in a hurry this morning going to an appointment when I tried it on in haste so I didn't have much time to think about it. 

I'm thinking the medium is so roomy on me - although my correct size - that your xs isn't going to work.  I sure hope I'm wrong.  I'm curious what your reaction to the color combo is too. 

ETA  I think I also need to wait and see whether I'm loving and keeping the two rayon/span  TSVs I ordered.   If I do, this would make three new r/s tops this week after I said no more rayon/span.  At any rate, I'll let you know what I decide.