Occasional Contributor

I know....I can't find it! Frustrating!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Hippified, I think you are right! Thanks a bunch for looking, I couldn't find it! YAY!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@1Professor  Do you think you'll try the other color in the jeans?

If you will have four pair of the black, you'll only need one more pair to tie me for my five pairs of those long ago black jeans of hers I bought!   I feel much less decadent now LOL  Smiley Happy  .  In m own  defense, I bought three of the five pair at a clearance price!  Smiley Happy  I knew they would never come back, and they haven't.  These new ones you bought aren't the same, even though they may be just as good in their own way.

@Pearlee: Ah, I did, in fact, order ONE pair of the grey!

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Anyone know which cardigan Lori is wearing?...I've been looking through both old & new items.  I don't see it.

TIA!

I'm pretty sure it's A265600 in blackberry.  Beautiful.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Cardigan-with-Rolled-Chiffon-Trim.product.A265600.htm...

@haddon9

@Hippiified Thanks...I had considered that one and you could be right but the blackberry just looks darker than what Lori is wearing....it looks to be more of a violet but color can be trickey in different lighting.

Plus the pockets on Lori's cardi is a deeper shade than the rest of the cardi and on A265600 it looks to be the same fabric.  ...but it's really hard to tell for sure.  It was the vibrant color that Lori had on that drew me in! I wish they could have just mentioned what she had on last night.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

Lori is just losing me.  It's a shame because I really love my older pieces...the new ones, not so much.

But (for me) she still comes out with something special that I just have to have, such as her latest jeans and her cotton tops.  I'm trying to stay with one item per week, but am not always successful with that!

@Trudey

@Hippiified . I know what you mean ...not to mention other lines I've been buying from here.  I need to stop since I don't need so much!  LOL!  Next week Lori has a TSV and I think I'm going to get one but need to see the top presented.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see anything that jumped out at me, but as always when her shows are aired, it's when my bank account is dried up. I'm waiting for the TSV next Monday.

Regular Contributor

I was able to order the new tie-dye top, in black cherry, during the Monday night show, but now it is showing as on waitlist.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

My tie-dye top is still in process from Monday.  @Biftu and others who ordered on Monday night, is yours also?

New Contributor

Hey Logo ladies this is the artist formerly known as Debzzzz! That account was my Mom's and I closed it and opened one in my name. This is my new handle. I haven't been on the forums for awhile as you know. Mom was in really poor health for awhile and we had physical therapists, nurses etc in and out all day. We thought it was getting time for hospice but my Mom rallied and is doing better. During that stretch I didn't have time for much of anything and my own health declined a bit but everything is much better now. My Mom's 82nd birthday is tomorrow. I wasn't sure she would be here and I'm so grateful.

I had not watched a Logo show in awhile and I decided to watch the live in LA show and like you all I broke the no more rayon span rule and got the soft pink tie dye (had the redwood in my cart also but decided one was enough)! I also ordered the fancy burnout tank in burgundy (wow you know me @Pearlee!) and the new jeans in vintage black. Then today I thought let me see what those sweet Logo ladies ordered and saw you remembering me. That really made my day. I will post more often now that I'm not consumed with nurse schedules. I too thought the show was distracting but I did love that new tie dye. Can't wait to get my things. I really have not ordered much in the past 6 months or so. It didn't hurt me, I had plenty! So glad to see everyone still enjoying their Logo.

Love, Debzzz (now Strawberryfields)

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 9/18

[ Edited ]

@Strawberryfields  YAY you are back.  How very nice to have you in this forum again. Smiley Happy

As you can see from reading, I missed you over here!  And....not only am I glad to have you back joining us, but I absolutely love your new name on the boards.   If I had thought of it first, I'd have snatched it up (I love the Beatles and that's a beautiful song - forever).

It's one I won't forget since I'm always thinking about the Beatles!  Smiley Happy   And, I could never remember quite how the zzz s went in Debzzz - two or three or Debuzzz (I was happy when another poster made that mistake too because I often had to fix your name when I misstyped it before submitting my post).

Anyway,  LOL on calling you on that Lavish tank.  Yep, it sure reminded me of you and I'm glad it aired to "conjure you up" here in the forum agian.

So happy your mom rallied!  I was thinking the worst when you were absent for so long.

Welcome back. Smiley Happy