Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

The Lavish tank reminds me of our friend Debzzz.  She used to order those fancy tanks.

Miss her, she was fun.

@Biftu  And interesting too.  She was on Logofied a couple of times, and met  Sally Coombs at a live show, and her hubby was in the flim Loving and set up the masonry scenes, and then of course the sad (but common for baby boomer) tale of her mom's decline and watching QVC with her mom and QF purchases.   She was a lively member of the forum.  She did have a lot on her plate going on though, that's for sure.  

Lori's cardi  could be new, coming up in the red carpet show?   I think she would be featuring mostly new things tonight.

I remember that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Did you order the redwood rayon/span in your normal size?  I ordered the medium; hope that was right.  

@Pearlee - I got the xs.  Sometimes the xs works best for me in the rayon/span, but not always.  Hope I did the right thing too.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Well I broke my "no more rayon/span" rule and got that top in the redwood.  It went so quickly that I have to see the video again to be sure of my purchase.

@I got it in the golden amber, @Biftu and @Pearlee.  It wasn't my first choice, but I actually liked all of them and was putting dinner in the oven during the presentation so i took what was left in my size.  Hope we like it!  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Thanks...I'm going to keep my eyes open for it.

I really didn't post much with Debzzz but she seems really nice.  
Sounds like she has a lot on her plate with her mom...it's too bad.

Valued Contributor

I got it in the medium, too, @Pearley.  I'm thinking I could have pulled off the small, but no smalls were left in any color so I played it safe and went with the medium in the golden amber.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Did you order the redwood rayon/span in your normal size?  I ordered the medium; hope that was right.  

@Pearlee - I got the xs.  Sometimes the xs works best for me in the rayon/span, but not always.  Hope I did the right thing too.

@Biftu  Uh oh.  So do I, so now I'm worried.  You ended up being right on that one honeydew tank with beautiful off-white lace trim over the summer.  I ended up exchanging my medium for a large..   Uh oh....  well, we'll see soon enough.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@I got it in the medium, too, @Pearlee.  I'm thinking I could have pulled off the small, but no smalls were left in any color so I played it safe and went with the medium in the golden amber.

@AZ girl@  You did what @Biftu did - went with the larger of her two possible sizes whereas I didn't and maybe should have.  Esp. since it looked snug on Lori in the car video they showed when she was travelling around Hollywood.  

Valued Contributor

Models Jackie and Bonnie look beautiful tonight!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Uh oh.  So do I, so now I'm worried.  You ended up being right on that one honeydew tank with beautiful off-white lace trim over the summer.  I ended up exchanging my medium for a large..   Uh oh....  well, we'll see soon enough.

@Pearlee - Many times it's a gamble.  I think it will be forgiving enough, fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  @AZ girl  I think you ladies did the right thing ordering your larger size in the top.  It doesn't hurt for a top to be a bit loose.  Darn, I made the wrong choice I think but...we'll see.