Honored Contributor

I just love the top on air now, with the floral bottom. I got the black As Is a while ago and it's divine and super flattering and comfy.  I'm even thinking about the sour apple tonight...   I highly recommend it. Sleeves are quite a bit too long on me but I just push them up.  The top is diveinly soft --- it feels so great!

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

I think the new boucle top is nice, but I don't care for boucle!   Wish I did because I think it's pretty cute!

@AZ girl - Kind of like this too, but not sure about the ruffle part and where it would hit. 

@Yes, it could be a deal breaker depending on where it ends up hititng for sure, @Biftu.  Are you considering it?

@AZ girl - I don't think so. But I could use the vintage elm.

@all three colors in that one are nice, @Biftu.

I'm still obsessing over which color in the ODO to get.....haha.  I'm deciding between the lavender stone and the sandstone. Since I'm branching out with prints (usually more of a solid color gal), I'm leaning toward the sandstone because Lori mentioned it is the most neutral.  Maybe it would be a good transition into prints and mixing prints if I go with the most subtle color combo???

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

On my monitor, the new bamboo color looks just like her camo green color.!

@I agree, @Pearlee!

I think it's a tad lighter.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I just love the top on air now, with the floral bottom. I got the black As Is a while ago and it's divine and super flattering and comfy.  I'm even thinking about the sour apple tonight...   I highly recommend it. Sleeves are quite a bit too long on me but I just push them up.  The top is diveinly soft --- it feels so great!

@Good to know, @Pearlee!  Not a bad price on clearance either!  I've been so busy with making my decision on the ODO that I missed out on the black and that would be my first choice in this one. Darn it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I really like the sour apple color.  I know I have it in another piece, but can't think of what it is now.

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I really like the sour apple color.  I know I have it in another piece, but can't think of what it is now.

Yes, I like the sour apple color, too!  I have a rayon/span cardi in the sour apple color and it's a great color for fall!!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 7/24

[ Edited ]

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Yes, I like the sour apple color, too!  I have a rayon/span cardi in the sour apple color and it's a great color for fall!!

I'm going to get the sour apple - I love that color but honestly it doesn't look good with my pale skin tones.  Still getting it though - I really like the bottom colors too.  I may have to put something near my face to offset that sour apple color though.  I think it's a great transitional piece into fall (the colors).  The black is a really great basic, esp. with all the black cardis we have. I love my black one!

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Still have the honeydew in my cart but I doubt I'm going to get it.  Did you decide?

Respected Contributor

There was nothing in the show tonight that interested me.  For those who ordered, I hope you love your purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Still have the honeydew in my cart but I doubt I'm going to get it.  Did you decide?

@Pearlee - Just removed it from my cart.  I like it, but.....  Let me know if you get it.