Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Still have the honeydew in my cart but I doubt I'm going to get it.  Did you decide?

@Pearlee - Just removed it from my cart.  I like it, but.....  Let me know if you get it.  

Going to remove mine now..... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't like rayon/span on me and there was lots tonight.  Although the ODO is very cute and I do have that vest in the green.  I already have two of the blackberry french terry tops home in a med and a large. Love them both.  And that new red is pretty.  Jackie looked great in the black.  So I guess I'm not ordering anything, which is good because I odered 3 things on Saturday and 1 LTS today. So I'm happy.  Enjoyed the show!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I just love the top on air now, with the floral bottom. I got the black As Is a while ago and it's divine and super flattering and comfy.  I'm even thinking about the sour apple tonight...   I highly recommend it. Sleeves are quite a bit too long on me but I just push them up.  The top is diveinly soft --- it feels so great!

@Pearlee - I really like the sour apple color.  I know I have it in another piece, but can't think of what it is now.

Yes, I like the sour apple color, too!  I have a rayon/span cardi in the sour apple color and it's a great color for fall!!

I'm going to get the sour apple - I love that color but honestly it doesn't look good with my pale skin tones.  Still getting it though - I really like the bottom colors too.  I may have to put something near my face to offset that sour apple color though.  I think it's a great transitional piece into fall (the colors).  The black is a really great basic, esp. with all the black cardis we have. I love my black one!

@Pearlee - I just watched the video on this and the pink (forget the color) goes perfectly with the cardigan we have from way back when that Suzanne the model is wearing.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Yes, I noticed that about the pink dusk and I truly like the pink dusk one, which would be a more flattering color on me (probably) than the sour apple.

But you may remember, I got a similar style pink dusk one with a plaid bottom and wear that with my cardi that Suzanne had on - it goes great too.  So I opted for the sour apple for something different.  I do agree though that it would go great with that cardi and I think the bottom of the pink dusk one, with the green background, is very pretty and would go nicely under all your bazillions of green cardis you have and whatever green pants/capris you have LOL! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu Here is the one I already have to wear with the pink dusk cardi:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Plaid-Chiffon-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A269962...

@Pearlee - I remember when you got that as an LTS and I passed which I shouldn't have.  I have just a plain pink dust top for under mine but the printed bottom makes a difference.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu Here is the one I already have to wear with the pink dusk cardi:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Plaid-Chiffon-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A269962...

@Pearlee - I remember when you got that as an LTS and I passed which I shouldn't have.  I have just a plain pink dust top for under mine but the printed bottom makes a difference.

@Biftu  I thought you'd remember my getting that as an LTS. I really like it and the style of tonight's is similar -- I like my black one in tonight's even better than the plaid one (although it is long and the sleeves would be very long on you).  If I didn't have that plaid one, I'd be getting the pink one in tonight's.