Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@AZ girl My pants have already shipped...that's the fastest shipping ever for me from QVC.

Whoa!  Now that's impressive!!  Mine are still "in process".  Can't wait to hear how you like them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Hippiified. I'm going to be an enabler Smiley Happy  I love the black!!!  It looks great with jeans and leggings.  I ordered the LR TSV today and it will look great with them too.  If you can afford it, you won't regret getting the black too...then we'll have the same colors Smiley Happy

I can't believe I pi**ed around and missed the apple blossom, but I got the black in my smaller size and the blue in my larger size.  Thanks for enabling. I think I will love both.

I missed the apple blossom too.  I ordered it and went back to check and I had hit the wrong size and ordered the XL instead of the xxs.  By the time I corrected it it was sold out.  I have it on wait list.  We'll see if I ever get it.

Yeah!  The apple blossom became available in my size.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Hippiified. I'm going to be an enabler Smiley Happy  I love the black!!!  It looks great with jeans and leggings.  I ordered the LR TSV today and it will look great with them too.  If you can afford it, you won't regret getting the black too...then we'll have the same colors Smiley Happy

I can't believe I pi**ed around and missed the apple blossom, but I got the black in my smaller size and the blue in my larger size.  Thanks for enabling. I think I will love both.

I missed the apple blossom too.  I ordered it and went back to check and I had hit the wrong size and ordered the XL instead of the xxs.  By the time I corrected it it was sold out.  I have it on wait list.  We'll see if I ever get it.

Yeah!  The apple blossom became available in my size.

I'm so glad you got it!  I can't wait to get my black one.  I was able to get it in my larger size.  And I cancelled the blue one.

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  You need to get the striped sweater in the apple blossom at the reduced price tonight, if you haven't yet gotten it!  

@Pearlee. I just ordered it in apple blossom.  My black sweater is size large and I can still wear it, but I'm getting the apple blossom in medium.

@Hippified  This is one of my all time favorite Logo pieces.  It is so flattering and even with the stripes, it makes me look thinner.  The drape is perfect and I love the lightweight fabric.  If you are between two sizes, you can go either way because it is very stretchy...just decide if you want it looser or more fitted.  I highly recommend it.

Thank you!  I think I'm getting it in apple blossom and sizing up for looser drape.  Very helpful.

I really like the black also.  But I can't get another because I just ordered her new jeans! in the blue river (all my other jeans are dark).  I have a feeling the jeans are going to be on PM Style.  They are on pre-season price.  But I digress.  Also got the melange cotton cashmere.  So many good prices.

@Hippiified. Did you size up in the new jeans?  I have one pair of Logo bootcut jeans.  I ordered size 14 (in B/M, I wear 10) and they were very tight.  Now, since I've lost some weight, they are way too big in the waist, but still snug through the legs (fit at my calves is like a legging fit).  I got them as is...so there may be a size issue.  Anyway, I'd like to have a slim pair that actually has stretch and doesn't flare out at the bottom.  I like the way the new jeans look.

Sorry, I've been away from computers.  I ordered my normal logo jean size which is 14.  But I remember thinking I could probably go with the 12 which would be tight fitting. Also I'm thinking you might be smaller than me. I hope this makes a little sense. I wear 12 in d&c jeans, but again I like them not real tight.  I actually decided to cancel the jean portion of my order because I started counting how many pairs of jeans I have.  Hope I don't regret it.

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl  I just tried on my LR TSV pants.  They are beautiful pants, but the medium is too large.  I had to pull them up really high for them to fit in the rise.  I could have definitely worn a small in these...and I am not a small.  Another thing (and it may just be because the pants don't fit), the cargo pockets seem to be be in an odd place and they don't lie flat on me...they give me that jodhpur look.  Interstingly, I received the WWC cropped cargo pants at the same time.  They are size medium and fit very snugly but are very flattering. I'll be keeping them but sending the LR pants back.  I sure hope you have better luck. Please let me know.

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@AZ girl  I just tried on my LR TSV pants.  They are beautiful pants, but the medium is too large.  I had to pull them up really high for them to fit in the rise.  I could have definitely worn a small in these...and I am not a small.  Another thing (and it may just be because the pants don't fit), the cargo pockets seem to be be in an odd place and they don't lie flat on me...they give me that jodhpur look.  Interstingly, I received the WWC cropped cargo pants at the same time.  They are size medium and fit very snugly but are very flattering. I'll be keeping them but sending the LR pants back.  I sure hope you have better luck. Please let me know.

@I'm sorry they didn't work for you, @Trudey.   What a bummer!  I hope the small will work for me.  I sure am not small, but if they fit and look good, who cares what size they are! I really wish that Q vendors would work on sizing consistency within their brand.  I shop several brands on the Q (tops and bottoms) and find that sizing consistency is lacking. I guess if I have that big of an issue with it, I should stop buying!  Smiley Wink  My LR pants only shipped out today, @Trudey, so it will be a while until I get them, but I'll keep you posted!