Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I just tried on my black sweater again and I can definitely do a medium.  I'm working to lose 20 more pounds, so it will fit now, but will be even looser when the weather cools.  

@Thanks fantastic, @Trudey!  Congratulations!!

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  You need to get the striped sweater in the apple blossom at the reduced price tonight, if you haven't yet gotten it!  

@Pearlee. I just ordered it in apple blossom.  My black sweater is size large and I can still wear it, but I'm getting the apple blossom in medium.

@Hippified  This is one of my all time favorite Logo pieces.  It is so flattering and even with the stripes, it makes me look thinner.  The drape is perfect and I love the lightweight fabric.  If you are between two sizes, you can go either way because it is very stretchy...just decide if you want it looser or more fitted.  I highly recommend it.

Thank you!  I think I'm getting it in apple blossom and sizing up for looser drape.  Very helpful.

I really like the black also.  But I can't get another because I just ordered her new jeans! in the blue river (all my other jeans are dark).  I have a feeling the jeans are going to be on PM Style.  They are on pre-season price.  But I digress.  Also got the melange cotton cashmere.  So many good prices.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified. I'm going to be an enabler Smiley Happy  I love the black!!!  It looks great with jeans and leggings.  I ordered the LR TSV today and it will look great with them too.  If you can afford it, you won't regret getting the black too...then we'll have the same colors Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I just tried on my black sweater again and I can definitely do a medium.  I'm working to lose 20 more pounds, so it will fit now, but will be even looser when the weather cools.  

@Thanks fantastic, @Trudey!  Congratulations!!

I'll second that!  I need to lose and it's so incredibly hard!  Good for you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl  OK - I just watched the hoodie video and this put the kabosh on the antique white for me (which I would have really liked to wear over other antique white/alabaster, etc. LOGO tops) -- the pockets show through.   To me that's even worse when white pocket lining shows - ruins the whole look of the front IMO.  I didn't realize it had pockets (it does - I read the description after I saw Kate and her white pocket lining showing).  Pocket lining showing is a big no for me.

A month or so ago that put the kabosh on something in marshmallow for me too!

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Hippiified. I'm going to be an enabler Smiley Happy  I love the black!!!  It looks great with jeans and leggings.  I ordered the LR TSV today and it will look great with them too.  If you can afford it, you won't regret getting the black too...then we'll have the same colors Smiley Happy

@I ordered the TSV, too, @Trudey (in the black).  What size did you order in it?  I was on the fence between and small and medium, but went with the small and hope I don't regret it.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  OK - I just watched the hoodie video and this put the kabosh on the antique white for me (which I would have really liked to wear over other antique white/alabaster, etc. LOGO tops) -- the pockets show through.   To me that's even worse when white pocket lining shows - ruins the whole look of the front IMO.  I didn't realize it had pockets (it does - I read the description after I saw Kate and her white pocket lining showing).  Pocket lining showing is a big no for me.

@Thank you for that call out, @Pearlee!  I went back and re-watched the presentation with a very careful eye and agree with you.  Seeing the outline of the pocket would bother me, so the antique white is off the table for me.  I am now considering the black or the frosted ivy. I may go with the black as I have very little in black. Still deciding......

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I can't believe I pi**ed around and missed the apple blossom, but I got the black in my smaller size and the blue in my larger size.  Thanks for enabling. I think I will love both.

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Thank you for that call out, @Pearlee!  I went back and re-watched the presentation with a very careful eye and agree with you.  Seeing the outline of the pocket would bother me, so the antique white is off the table for me.  I am now considering the black or the frosted ivy. I may go with the black as I have very little in black. Still deciding......

@AZ girl   I am glad you were able to see it.  The pocket lining only flashes by for an instant as Kate turns and flips the one side of the cardi for a second.  I didn't notice during the initial presentation.   Otherwise I'd probably like it.  I like the ones (rare) with zippers and I like the long sleeves too. I don't have any of her hoodies in white which she rarely does in hoodies.

Respected Contributor
@AZ girl I'm a size 10 in pants, so I ordered medium. I hope I made the right decision. I had a hard time deciding between small and medium, but I don't want them to fit like leggings.