Regular Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

...And Amy tries to get through the colors for a second time and Lori interrups and doesn't let her, and Amy just loses control.   Same old, same old issues.

I had to change the channel....couldn't take all that hyperness.

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

I'm liking the new zip up hoodie A290217 in the frosted ivy and the alabaster.  Hmmmm.....goodness knows I don't need another hoodie, but this one is different than other LOGO hoodies that I own.  Anyone else considering this one?

I have the black and alabaster in my cart. I have too many hoodies as well!  It's cute. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

I'm liking the new zip up hoodie A290217 in the frosted ivy and the alabaster.  Hmmmm.....goodness knows I don't need another hoodie, but this one is different than other LOGO hoodies that I own.  Anyone else considering this one?

@AZ girl - Maybe.  Like you, I hardly need another hoodie!

Valued Contributor

@equss wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

I have the black and alabaster in my cart. I have too many hoodies as well!  It's cute. 

@Oops....alabaster is actually antique white.  Sorry about that!  Smiley Happy  I have the antique white and the frosted ivy in my cart, @equss.  Can't decide which one, but the pre-season price is pretty good!

Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@I'm a hoodie fanatic, @Biftu!  haha  I may not be able to help myself with this one tongiht!

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl. If I purchase I'll get the black. Not sure I like how much  of Kate's patterned shirt showed through the white. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@I'm a hoodie fanatic, @Biftu!  haha  I may not be able to help myself with this one tongiht!

Me too!

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified  I put the item number into the forum's search function (upper right white rectangular box to the left of the rectangular box that says Community), which is why we put it in the LOGO forum in our titles of reviews.  Here is the review thread on the striped sweater:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/A273338-Long-Sleeved-Sweater-Knit-Striped-Top/m-...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Hippiified  I put the item number into the forum's search function (upper right white rectangular box to the left of the rectangular box that says Community), which is why we put it in the LOGO forum in our titles of reviews.  Here is the review thread on the striped sweater:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/A273338-Long-Sleeved-Sweater-Knit-Striped-Top/m-...

P.S. Searching to see the reviews people have already posted here keeps them from having to repeat things they've already taken the time to write out.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Thanks so much.