Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 7/17

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee & all:

There is a new LOGO skinny jean A286976, but NO IMAGE available? One Day Only pricing.

Any clues? Any hosts giving sneak peek images? (Couldn't find any.)

Trusted Contributor

A284945 The former tsv lounge twinset is in a preseason price today($44).  I don't own this set but thinking if picking it up today just afraid I'll get a return.  I've always thought it was cute just have trouble with twinsets because tank usually tight in my normal size and if I size up outer piece too large!  I may try the gray because I don't own any lounge in that color 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 7/17

[ Edited ]

@equss  Here is my experience with that twinset, which I ordered in coconut (one of my fave LOGO colors) but sent back, the main reason was the twinge of yellow in the cooconut this time made it unattractive.  But, I had two other problems with it.

Like you and @pjcab and others, I'm between sizes in her twinsets and usually size up so the tank fits, as I did with this one, figuring it wouldn't be too bad to have a Lounge top roomy.  Well, I will say that it was still too roomy and I felt sloppy looking on me in the size large, but it wasn't quite as bad as some others have been in the large outer piece.   One other major thing I didn't like is that the tank  underneath is pretty short and just doesn't stick out much from underneath the outer top.  They were not quite but almost the same length. Some other posters here thought that too at the time when I mentioned I was sending my back.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  Maybe I should save my money. I remembered you didn't like the coconut which was the one I was initially drawn to but can't do yellow undertones. Thanks for reminding me about the tank length and size issues!

Respected Contributor

@equss. I got the coconut last year and loved it.  Mine didn't have the yellow undertone that @Pearlee experienced.  For me, it is a nice warm light oatmeal color.

Honored Contributor

Oh, good grief.  The pre-season pricing is on last season's things?  We'll see if it's on anything new.  Last season = things they didn't get rid of, like that former TSV.

And another good grief - Amy is back and all revved up and hyper.  Sigh.

Honored Contributor

...And Amy tries to get through the colors for a second time and Lori interrups and doesn't let her, and Amy just loses control.   Same old, same old issues.

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee  Maybe I should save my money. I remembered you didn't like the coconut which was the one I was initially drawn to but can't do yellow undertones. Thanks for reminding me about the tank length and size issues!

@equss . I think it really depends.  We're all different and for me that twinset fits great!  It's one of my favorite pieces!  I got it in the green & gray.  I might get the blue for the price tonight.

I usually wear a large and depending on the cut sometimes a medium.  I'm big on top and have an apple shape.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching on both my TV and computer and I can't get over the color difference.  I realize it's my screen but it's hard to tell which one is the true shade...I'm thinking of the deep marine blue color.  It's so deep on the TV and so much more faded on my computer!

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@equss wrote:

@equss . I think it really depends.  We're all different and for me that twinset fits great!  It's one of my favorite pieces!  I got it in the green & gray.  I might get the blue for the price tonight.

I usually wear a large and depending on the cut sometimes a medium.  I'm big on top and have an apple shape.

I have coral and black cherry and love them.  I did not size up and it's good.