Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee  Maybe I should save my money. I remembered you didn't like the coconut which was the one I was initially drawn to but can't do yellow undertones. Thanks for reminding me about the tank length and size issues!

@equss . I think it really depends.  We're all different and for me that twinset fits great!  It's one of my favorite pieces!  I got it in the green & gray.  I might get the blue for the price tonight.

I usually wear a large and depending on the cut sometimes a medium.  I'm big on top and have an apple shape.

@haddon9@  I'm really glad it works for you.   Let me ask you though, are you usually in between sizes in the twinsets?   I think that's what @equss was saying she is and I know both I and @Pjcab are.   For me the top was too large when I ordered up a size as I usually do in LOGO twinsets, but as I posted in my other post, it wasn't as big as some of them have been when I've had to size up.   I still thought it looked sloppy on me (the outer top).

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  You need to get the striped sweater in the apple blossom at the reduced price tonight, if you haven't yet gotten it!  

Respected Contributor

Is that striped top very, very thin?  Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Please, Amy, stop with the sing-song voice intonations.  They don't help.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I have two of them, @Hippiified and I'm not sure how to answer you.  

They are too hot to wear now but are thin sweater material, not bulky.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee  Maybe I should save my money. I remembered you didn't like the coconut which was the one I was initially drawn to but can't do yellow undertones. Thanks for reminding me about the tank length and size issues!

@equss . I think it really depends.  We're all different and for me that twinset fits great!  It's one of my favorite pieces!  I got it in the green & gray.  I might get the blue for the price tonight.

I usually wear a large and depending on the cut sometimes a medium.  I'm big on top and have an apple shape.

@haddon9@  I'm really glad it works for you.   Let me ask you though, are you usually in between sizes in the twinsets?   I think that's what @equss was saying she is and I know both I and @Pjcab are.   For me the top was too large when I ordered up a size as I usually do in LOGO twinsets, but as I posted in my other post, it wasn't as big as some of them have been when I've had to size up.   I still thought it looked sloppy on me (the outer top).

@Pearlee I don't usually have that problem with twinsets but I wear a large and won't wear a lot of the tanks by themselves.  When they are under another top they fit well enough and are comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  You need to get the striped sweater in the apple blossom at the reduced price tonight, if you haven't yet gotten it!  

@Pearlee - I'm liking the apple blossom.

Valued Contributor

I'm liking the new zip up hoodie A290217 in the frosted ivy and the alabaster.  Hmmmm.....goodness knows I don't need another hoodie, but this one is different than other LOGO hoodies that I own.  Anyone else considering this one?

Regular Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@equss wrote:

I have coral and black cherry and love them.  I did not size up and it's good.

I have it in the black cherry and they grey...love them

@Hippiified wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@equss wrote:

I have coral and black cherry and love them.  I did not size up and it's good.

I have black cherry and grey...love both both of them.  The tanks go well with other things too.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

I have two of them, @Hippiified and I'm not sure how to answer you.  

They are too hot to wear now but are thin sweater material, not bulky.  

Drapes well?