Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Amy just doesn't do LOGO; she does Inspired Style before it so it's not a single LOGO show.   And yes, your first point was brought up and addressed earlier on the thread.

I'm not saying my reason is why Amy isn't hosting LOGO; just wondering whether it's a possibility.

Valued Contributor

During PM Style last night, Amy mentioned a new show host coming on board named Alex (dark hair and younger vs. older....lol...everyone is younger to me nowadays).  She was on the couch for a brief moment, but not hosting or co-hosting....just there learning the ropes maybe??  Anyway, maybe the newbie will be taking on some shows to free up others to cover Shawn's usuals.  I know Amy mentioned during PM Style that she would be hosting PMS for the next few weeks while Shawn is on leave.

Respected Contributor

@AZ girl: They hired 5 new hosts; was mentioned throughout the day. Interesting to see who "sticks"!?

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@AZ girl: They hired 5 new hosts; was mentioned throughout the day. Interesting to see who "sticks"!?

Oh jeez!  5?!  I missed that!  In only heard mention of the one!  Wow!  Will definitely be interesting to see who lasts.  I wonder when they will start hosting and if they will be in the overnight hours first?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 6/19

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Anyone else wondering whether Amy hasn't been hosting the Monday LOGO show lately because someone at QVC  has taken note of our  "too frenetic to watch" comments?  

@Pearlee: I suspect it's because she is filling in for Shawn for the summer on a lot of the Shawn shows (like Monday x 2) while Shawn's on maternity leave. Shawn's variety-pack shows are harder on a host than the single-Lori-style LOGO shows.

{EDIT: Sorry, all. Didn't read through, just replied to the first where's Amy posting. Still think it's easier to get a host for Lori than those variety-style shows. I'm am wondering, however, whether the Q is getting a free-preview of hosts doing Shawn's thing and we might see a lot of show rearranging when Shawn gets back?}

@1Professor, I agree with your thoughts. Amy also hosted the Isaac show before the PM style. It makes sense to me for one host to do Inspired Style, and Logo. Then another host for Isaac and PM Style, which is quite lengthy, and is a vast majority of products most of the time. I did enjoy a calmer Logo on Monday night, but I think all of the switching is due to Shawn being out for the summer. 

Honored Contributor

Never mind and I'm sorry I ever brought this up. There is nothing involved but speculation including on my part. None of us really knows.  As @Biftu wrote, I can only hope Amy is kept away from doing LOGO.

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne: Adore your black cat avatar! I adopted a wee black kitten last year from the shelter; black cats are pure magic.

IMG_0412.jpg

(Named her Snow White.)

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Tissyanne: Adore your black cat avatar! I adopted a wee black kitten last year from the shelter; black cats are pure magic.

IMG_0412.jpg

(Named her Snow White.)

@1Professor, Beautiful kitty, and what a sweet name for her. Smiley Happy I raised two black kittens from birth, and had one 12 years, and the other one 18 years. Two sisters who brought me so much love, and pleasure. I called them my Sugarbears. I think about them every day, and miss them a lot. Thanks for sharing your girl here with me. 

Honored Contributor

The ombre vest is getting really bad reviews!

A288881

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The ombre vest is getting really bad reviews!

A288881

I think it may be the material. I bought two and wore one today and loved it.  It does require a steaming with my steamer affer each wear but I got more compliments on it.  I work it and a tank with some dark brown legging like pants and pumps. 

Deb