Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The Top Find tank that they are showing now would not be good for my armpit muffins!  

LOL!  Armpit muffins!  Hilarious!  i have those, too!!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The Top Find tank that they are showing now would not be good for my armpit muffins!  

It's way too tight on Jennifer.

Respected Contributor

I have two of the tanks in my cart...blue and pink.  I'm trying to make a decision.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 6/19

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

I have two of the tanks in my cart...blue and pink.  I'm trying to make a decision.

@Trudey  i liked the blue better, and you've said "blue" is your color.  Plus you can wear it underneath some of your cardis!

What are you going to do about the armpit muffin problem? The cut is bad for that!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. LOL...I'll cover those suckers up with a cardigan Smiley Happy  I never wear sleeveless without something over it.  Do you remember the cardigans with chiffon trim that were so popular...years ago?  I have those in blue and chamomile and I think these tanks would look nice with them.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  i liked the blue better, and you've said "blue" is your color.  Plus you can wear it underneath some of your cardis!

What are you going to do about the armpit muffin problem? The cut is bad for that!

@I like the blue better, too, @Trudey!

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. LOL...I'll cover those suckers up with a cardigan Smiley Happy  I never wear sleeveless without something over it.  Do you remember the cardigans with chiffon trim that were so popular...years ago?  I have those in blue and chamomile and I think these tanks would look nice with them.

This is it...an oldie but goodie.  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Cardigan-with-Chiffon-Detail.product.A266228.html

Trusted Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

I agree.  The colors are a little fall-ish, that's for sure (in my opinion anyway) and being that it is 116 degrees where I live as I am typing this, it would definitley be a fall garment for me!  If I like it when it is presented on-air, I will add it to my wish list and watch and wait. 

@AZ girl I think the colors can go either way, depending on what you wear them with. I'm imagining the persimmon top with a pair of moss-green QF crop pants.

@You are so right, @aprimo!  It all depends on how the colors are paired.  I think the persimmon would very nice and not-at-all-fall with the moss green crop pants! Smiley Happy

Depending on the shade, I'm thinking the persimmon might work with aqua pants too.

@I just purchased the "birthday surprise" A288853 (although the "surprise" wasn't the price....only the easy pay....bummer) in the garden rose color before it sold out.  This could be another example of a color that can be fall or spring/summer depending on what it is paired with (IMO), @aprimo

@AZ girl I definitely think garden rose is a color for all seasons.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Not a cardi I own but I remember your oldie but goodie!   I  still own and wear all the LOGO clothing I've ever bought - from Day #1.  I'm always glad to see a golden oldie!

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 6/19

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Anyone else wondering whether Amy hasn't been hosting the Monday LOGO show lately because someone at QVC  has taken note of our  "too frenetic to watch" comments?  

@Pearlee: I suspect it's because she is filling in for Shawn for the summer on a lot of the Shawn shows (like Monday x 2) while Shawn's on maternity leave. Shawn's variety-pack shows are harder on a host than the single-Lori-style LOGO shows.

{EDIT: Sorry, all. Didn't read through, just replied to the first where's Amy posting. Still think it's easier to get a host for Lori than those variety-style shows. I'm am wondering, however, whether the Q is getting a free-preview of hosts doing Shawn's thing and we might see a lot of show rearranging when Shawn gets back?}