Respected Contributor

Jacque looks so cute. I love her.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Anyone else wondering whether Amy hasn't been hosting the Monday LOGO show lately because someone at QVC  has taken note of our  "too frenetic to watch" comments?  

@I'm not 100% positive, @Pearlee, but I think I heard in an earlier show (Inspired Style maybe??) that the hosts adjusted their schedules tonight (as they have been doing) to accommodate for Shawn Killinger being off for their new addition (she and her hubby adopted a precious baby girl this weekend).  I think Amy may be up next as host for PM Style.

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

Jacque looks so cute. I love her.

I agree,@Hippified!  Jacque is adorable!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing A290243 presented. I love the cut and the fabric and I suspect I will love the persimmon color. This could be a year-round top for me.

Valued Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing A290243 presented. I love the cut and the fabric and I suspect I will love the persimmon color. This could be a year-round top for me.

@So am I, @aprimo!  I like all three colors, but eyeing the meadow green in partciular!

Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Anyone else wondering whether Amy hasn't been hosting the Monday LOGO show lately because someone at QVC  has taken note of our  "too frenetic to watch" comments?  

@I'm not 100% positive, @Pearlee, but I think I heard in an earlier show (Inspired Style maybe??) that the hosts adjusted their schedules tonight (as they have been doing) to accommodate for Shawn Killinger being off for their new addition (she and her hubby adopted a precious baby girl this weekend).  I think Amy may be up next as host for PM Style.

@AZ girl  Yeah, I've read that too but.....if Amy is on Monday night doing PM Style, why not keep her regular LOGO show?  I don't know of course, but have been wondering even earlier than this week.  I know certainly that Amy is still around as a host, but there have been a lot of complaints from us LOGOnistas!

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@aprimo  @AZ girl  Looks kinda hot for this time of year.....?

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl  Yeah, I've read that too but.....if Amy is on Monday night doing PM Style, why not keep her regular LOGO show?  I don't know of course, but have been wondering even earlier than this week.  I know certainly that Amy is still around as a host, but there have been a lot of complaints from us LOGOnistas!

@That's true.  Good point, @Pearlee. Maybe "somebody" is listening to the frustrations that we've posted!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

We can only hope!

Respected Contributor

Free shipping on the jacket