Respected Contributor

The new wide leg printed capris with asymmetric hem are listed under new Logo A290254 two colors $62.50 been getting sneak peeks.

Honored Contributor

Just looked at a review from the show. Did anyone get the ODO tank?  About two weeks ago, I got the sage one As Is and really like it a lot - a lot more than I expected to  after having seen it presented a number of times.   Fit me great in my true size medium (Aararity for one of her rayon span tanks)  So happy I didn't need a medium and a half!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Just looked at a review from the show. Did anyone get the ODO tank?  About two weeks ago, I got the sage one As Is and really like it a lot - a lot more than I expected to  after having seen it presented a number of times.   Fit me great in my true size medium (Aararity for one of her rayon span tanks)  So happy I didn't need a medium and a half!

@Nothing for me in tonight's show, @Pearlee.  I was considering the tank, but decided to exercise restraint. Good price though and good to know that you like it...in case I change my mind before bedtime an the ODO price expires!  Smiley Wink

Contributor

I watched a bit of the show but honestly Lori was getting on my nerves talking over Amy, so rude. I saw her on with Jane the other morning and she didn't try that with her so I know she can control herself! I thought there were a few cute pieces but I wound up going for a bike ride! I did like the orange guava cardi, would be a great summer color.