Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The new blouse is cute, but reminds me of a baby doll P.J. top!

The cocoa is very pretty, but it looks too little girlish. I didn't like it on Jackie. Too short on her. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

The ODO looks like it runs large. I like the melon, but it is really big on the model. 

@Tissyanne  I agree, but not enough to go down a size or the arms and bust may not fit. It's just that the front is voluminous.  I don't care for it, esp. the odd colors of lace on each color choice.  Plus, she's been doing a lot of those bold floral-y prints lately, and so I already have a twinset it reminds me of that I like better than the top.  I'm also not sure I like the hemline on this new one - it strikes me as a bit odd.  Here's my twinset, actually I have it in two colors!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Printed-Top-%26-Solid-Tank-Twin-Set.product.A296521.h...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

The ODO looks like it runs large. I like the melon, but it is really big on the model. 

@Tissyanne  I agree, but not enough to go down a size or the arms and bust may not fit. It's just that the front is voluminous.  I don't care for it, esp. the odd colors of lace on each color choice.  Plus, she's been doing a lot of those bold floral-y prints lately, and so I already have a twinset it reminds me of that I like better than the top.  I'm also not sure I like the hemline on this new one - it strikes me as a bit odd.  Here's my twinset, actually I have it in two colors!

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Printed-Top-%26-Solid-Tank-Twin-Set.product.A296521.h...

@Pearlee,, yes, you are correct. The ODO  is very voluminous.I like your twinsets much better. 

Honored Contributor

I am getting the cotton tank in black and chalk. I have not ever seen it. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne  Awww thank you.  I like their 1960s "pop" vibe!  Smiley Happy  Sorry if I talked you out of the ODO - that wasn't my intent; was just expressing my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne  The top find?  You'll love it I think.  And that beautiful front looks great underneath cardis.  I wear mine both alone and with cardis.

Valued Contributor

Amy just said she's wearing black under her slub knit tank and that "you can't see it." I can TOTALLY see it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Tissyanne  The top find?  You'll love it I think.  And that beautiful front looks great underneath cardis.  I wear mine both alone and with cardis.

@Pearlee, yes, A274099  cotton slub knit tank w mesh insert. They look so vintage. I can imagine getting lots of wear from them. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  Awww thank you.  I like their 1960s "pop" vibe!  Smiley Happy  Sorry if I talked you out of the ODO - that wasn't my intent; was just expressing my opinion. 

@Pearlee, you are welcome. Smiley Happy I really like them too. Regarding the ODO, you totally pulled me over to my cart to empty it of the two I had. Smiley LOL Enjoy your evening.