Honored Contributor

Regular evening time  8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/9

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee: On Saturday Lori hinted at new jeans on Monday's show?? (Not that she doesn't already have a rich selection . . .)

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  If I heard correctly Lori was referring to the new crop jeans with dip-dye panel.  A301237 regular and A302056 petite.

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/9

[ Edited ]

Yes, that's exactly what she was talking about, @Biftu. I noticed these new jeans as soon as they appeared, but in the photos, they seem to emphasize and cling close to the model's calves. I do not need to hightlight my thick calves. If the models' calves look big in these jeans, I'm sure mine will appear ginormous.

Honored Contributor

Regarding this Top Find today, I was lucky enough to buy it in both chalk and lemongrass As Is (much better price) and absolutely love both of mine.  It's light as air and great for summer's hottest and most humid weather, the front panel is beautiful and it's fairly long and covers as Jeanne Bice would say, all my "hoo ha" that I want to be covered.   I haven't worn it since last summer, so I can't remember offhand now how the armholes fit (whether too large or not)  but I do remember wearing it alone without a cardi so I'm guessing they are OK.  If concerned about that, watch the models closely; hopefully they won't all be wearing some outer layering piece  covering up the armholes.

Maybe I'll be able to pick up other colors As Is; since I got spoiled with that price, I'm not getting any additional ones at full price! 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Knit-Tank-w-Mesh-Insert.product.A274099.html?s...

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Regarding this Top Find today, I was lucky enough to buy it in both chalk and lemongrass As Is (much better price) and absolutely love both of mine.  It's light as air and great for summer's hottest and most humid weather, the front panel is beautiful and it's fairly long and covers as Jeanne Bice would say, all my "hoo ha" that I want to be covered.   I haven't worn it since last summer, so I can't remember offhand now how the armholes fit (whether too large or not)  but I do remember wearing it alone without a cardi so I'm guessing they are OK.  If concerned about that, watch the models closely; hopefully they won't all be wearing some outer layering piece  covering up the armholes.

Maybe I'll be able to pick up other colors As Is; since I got spoiled with that price, I'm not getting any additional ones at full price! 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Knit-Tank-w-Mesh-Insert.product.A274099.html?s...

@Pearlee  You are absolutely right on this tank it's a great summer piece.  We were lucky to get these As Is.  I have the lemongrass and the vintage coral.  No additional ones for me either.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I just remembered I have blue dawn in this one too.  It's been around for a while and I got them all at way different times (blue dawn was the new color last year).  No more for me - three is more than enough, much as I love it and wear it a lot, esp. the chalk.   I bought the lemongrass to go with A276747 in the lemongrass (I have both colors of those)  and they look great together!

Honored Contributor

I think that new Links necklace with the very large oval stones looks really cheap and "glassy."   It's not remotely tempting to me.

Amy looks adorable in the chalk Top Find.  I've gotten so much wear out of that one. 

Honored Contributor

The new blouse is cute, but reminds me of a baby doll P.J. top!

Honored Contributor

The ODO looks like it runs large. I like the melon, but it is really big on the model.