Honored Contributor

Oh no!  Abyss is back? Thanks the one I wanted.  Not getitng it now though....I exchanged my Leap Day arctic blue one for blue river (haven't gotten it yet).  Darn I would have preferred Abyss!   Darn!

I wish Lori would call it the kzjohnson tee.  We need to petition the Q.....

@MaggieMack, that gold top looked larger in the photo than a small. I think you'll be fine (I didn't read the sizing earlier today and now it was gone as I mentioned).

Honored Contributor

Oh, never mind about the kz tee - it's still sold out in abyss in the medium, as it has been for a while.  Whew - I'm no longer upset!

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, based on your recommendation, I ordered that sweater in the coral. I'm going to a Steppenwolf concert on the 14th, and think it will look cute with floral leggings and rocker heels!

I also bought the blouse in shell color, went with a 4, hope it fits! The size chart better not be too wrong, I would have ordered a 2 until Lori said to size up if you have tatas.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I missed the presentation of the new blouse.  Did they give any information about sizing? Did it look like it fit the models okay?

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I missed the presentation of the new blouse.  Did they give any information about sizing? Did it look like it fit the models okay?

See my post above about info....

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I thought it looked like it pulled a bit on Lori and one of the models. I liked the different fabrics, it looked chic on, will even be cute over jeans.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack. We were posting at the same time Smiley Happy  Thanks for mentioning what Lori said about the blouse.  The measurements are deceiving.

I think the slub sweater will be perfect for a concert.

Esteemed Contributor

Another slamming thread in Fashion. Sheesh, some people's lives must be so lacking.

Trusted Contributor

I shamefully admit that the abyss blue will be headed home to me.  Smiley Embarassed  This top is like Lays potato chips to me...  Just when I think I'm perfectly content with my collection, I grab another one.

Esteemed Contributor

That Top Find is cute! Glad I ordered it earlier in the day. Love the design of the back.