Valued Contributor

@Pearlee Just a few. Not many. Thanks for the well wishes Logo Friends. As I think we are all of like mind.... Friendly, fashion positive I am going off topic here for a moment ... I remember another Logo Friend mentioning they were a fan of TWD. Just curious who that was. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey  So are you all cleaned up at home after the grandkids' visit?

@Pearlee.  I have just finished getting my house put back together Smiley Happy   They are ages 3 and 2 and get into everything.  I love seeing them and love when they go home Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/4

[ Edited ]

Amy's FB sneak peek - Linen Floral Cardigan A275002:

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A275002.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=AMYSTRAN&cm_pla=LGO_20160404_id:LOGOBYL...

Ladies - click the measurements: cut small for a cardi and the description says "semi fitted" too.  Also, the shell color on my monitor reads true - it's a light tan color in person on my duster/cardi.  Not getting this.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not getting the Amy sneak peek either. Looks like something else she did that I didn't buy then either. I did get the gold top on eBay.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I'm not getting the Amy sneak peek either. Looks like something else she did that I didn't buy then either. I did get the gold top on eBay.

@MaggieMack  ROFLMAO - I just was looking for the gold top on Ebay  before I came back here and thought to myself "kzjohnson's post must have sold it for that seller!"   Sure enough - true!  Wasn't it too large fo your MM?

Amy, when giving the sneak peek on Inspired Style, did say this sweater is based on another Lori did.  And yes, like you, I didn't get that one either.  It pops up on As Is every now and then and I've never even been tempted to get it.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for taking that temptation away from me @MaggieMack!  Smiley Happy  I'm typically not a gold girl, but I really like that funky tulip hemline.  Hope you love it when you get it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, the gold top was a Small, in Lounge French terry, so I hope it's not too big. I like that look to be a little oversized anyway.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I know this isn't the appropriate thread to post this review, but I can't remember when it was presented so here goes...

I received the Cotton Slub Sweaters in Cozumel and Vintage Coral, size large.  Absolutely love both of them!  I was concerned after reading the reviews, but for me they are perfect. I could have worn size medium, but I like the more relaxed fit of the large.  @Pearley  The sleeves aren't too long...in fact they would be a little short for me if I wore them down (which I never do anyway).  The v-neck is just right and the length is perfect.  They are so soft and I really like the rolled edge on the hem.  Both colors are beautiful and I'm surprised at how much I love vintage coral (I already knew I loved Cozumel).  If you are more pear shaped, I would recommend your regular size in this one because it is roomy through the hips.  But if you like a more relaxed fit for summer, size up.  Did I say that I love these sweaters? Smiley Happy 

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Sweater-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A274104.ht...

Honored Contributor

I can't believe it - I ended up buying the black blouse once I saw it, and in a size 10 which is my usual size for blouses. Hope it isn't going to be too big.  I cannot believe Lori told people to size up in that blouse if you are busty - did she read the oversized "click" measurements? Unless they are wrong. Where is Sharon when I need her "fit" help!?

@Trudey  I'm delighted you like your two new sweaters and shocked that the sleeves are real long, as they look in the photo.  I posted your review on the Review thread, because I think once today's program is over people won't be coming back much to this thread and more people will look at the thread with Review in the title.   Thanks for letting us know about them.

Still ruminating...I sure hope that blouse fits!  I like the first tank too but it's too costly for a tank. I've always liked that tank!

Trusted Contributor

Oh no, my tee is on...and of course they start with the abyss blue!