Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

OK, so A274982 is a brand new Top Find, right?

So imagine my surprise when I just saw a seller on ebay listing this very top in a few colors and sizes for $44...? 

Well that's really weird @kzjohnson.  It is new and  I've never seen it before.  Wonder if she bought a lot of irregulars?  Why don't you Ask Buyer A Question and ask her!  Tell her it's new today on QVC.

I just zoomed in on it (the print) and I don't like it at all.  YAY!  A Logo item I don't want!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee, the ebay seller appears to be a clothing store based in New York that sells new samples and prototypes.  How they get their hands on the items, who knows. Everything they have right now for sale is LOGO.

I do know that have a couple of LOGO pieces that are tagged as such that I have never seen before!  Pretty interesting viewing.  Don't want to post links, pics, or the sellers name...don't want this post trashed.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  I don't really see a problem with posting the seller's name (sounds interesting what she's selling, esp. some you've never seen before).  We are allowed to post other brands - like I did Oh My Gauze! - just not links.  If you post seller's name, I could do an Advanced Ebay search for her.

Trusted Contributor

Here you go @Pearlee  and anyone else interested...

The seller is newyorksamplesale1.  Mostly LOGO pieces for sale, a couple of Susan Graver pieces too all on buy it now.  Only been selling for a few months.  Not many feedbacks, but 100% of those are positive.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

Here you go @Pearlee  and anyone else interested...

The seller is newyorksamplesale1.  Mostly LOGO pieces for sale, a couple of Susan Graver pieces too all on buy it now.  Only been selling for a few months.  Not many feedbacks, but 100% of those are positive.

@kzjohnson  Thank you!  It will be fun to peruse, which I'll do later.  Maybe I should wait until after I see tonight show to see whether I do major damage $$$$$ with that blouse! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/4

[ Edited ]

I will be watching with y'all tonight but won't be buying as we are going on vacation in a few days. No phone or cable TV for 10 days so I may have Logo shopping withdrawals. Hopefully I'll be too relaxed to care. I def could use a break.

I just checked and I'm so happy my crop knit leggings and tie dye knit shirt are out for delivery so that makes me happy.Man LOL 

Hope everyone finds something good tonight (or not) whatever makes YOU happy!

I just got word yesterday a friend of 20 years is in hospital diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma. A reminder that life is short and tomorrow is promised to no one, so enjoy life to the fullest and don't waste a minute.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

I went to that eBay store, interesting. I bought the special today on Q, they didn't have my size on eBay. Cute top, especially like the yoke design, perfect for golf. On eBay, I saw this top, which I don't remember from ever being on the Q:

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/4

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack  What special today on Q?  I don't think I understand your post.  Is the photo of something that Q sells?  If so, what is the item number? It's cute & stylish.

@Debzzz Have a wonderful time! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Peg  I posted this before, but to repeat, I actually like my rum raisin ones better.  I love that color and it's a more "springy" color.  You are right about how Q ships things (speed) - it's a mystery!

@Trudey,  your new sweater that you got in two colors is the photo on the home page for "New Arrivals."  Judging by how the sleeves are on the model (whose arms are much longer than mine I'm sure) I'd have to roll those sleeves up about three times if I were rolling them.   They'd be very long on me.  Cute sweater though - I hope you like it when they come.

@Pearlee. My sweaters should be delivered today.  The reviews aren't very good, so I hope I like them.  My arms are long, but I always push my sleeves up.  I hope the length of the sweater is right.  I'll let you know when I receive it.

Honored Contributor

Interesting....that ebay seller has the colorblocked cardigan in a color it never came in on Q - black with hot pink hem.   Hmmmmm....interesting about that seller's LOGO clothing.....I can't quite figure it out!