Honored Contributor

@aprimo, I guess they are not going to show the new twinset in this show. I wonder if Lori will present it though in PM Style? Amy is on, and they may have saved it for her to show. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I own all these @Pearlee, striped tanks in the original colors. Love them. 

I am passing tonight I think. I really don't see anything I have to have. Will wait for next time. 

@Tissyanne  I own all the tanks other than the new marine blue one.

@You do make a good point - antique taupe could very well wash me out, but I have two antique taupe (different styles) cardis that it would probably look good under IF it doesn't wash me out.   Actually, while macrame has washed me out in some items, like the Lavish blouse @Biftu and I own, that macrame lace overlay top didn't wash me out.  I returned it because I thought the dark lace in it - gray and dark blue - didn't look good with the macrame color.  But you still have a very good memory about my wardrobe, Tissyanne! LOL

@Biftu - thanks for the eyelet  top reminder but I don't think that's at all similar to the overlay tops.  I hadn't even thought of that one but for me, that one isn't a factor.  Speaking of which I am glad you mentioned it because I was going to wash the nickel one today and completely forgot about it.  Now I'll go do that after the LOGO show!  Good that you reminded me!

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/24

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@aprimo, I guess they are not going to show the new twinset in this show. I wonder if Lori will present it though in PM Style? Amy is on, and they may have saved it for her to show. 

@Tissyanne It is expensive, so I may wait to see if there are some "as is".

Respected Contributor

Nothing for me tonight.  I bought the top with the chiffon back when it was first offered (several years ago) and I still enjoy it.  I have it in black and blue.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-w-Chiffon-Back-Inset-&-Pockets.product.A236447.ht...

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/24

[ Edited ]

Ladies, it sounds like the twinset will be in PM style.  The under part of it was sticking out of a top and Lori referred to it and said it will be in PM Style, that she was getting mixed up.  @Tissyanne  @aprimo  

Honored Contributor

Lori will be on with two items in PM Style.  And guess who is hosting?  "Real quick" Amy.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee, Thank you. I did just now hear Amy say that Lori will be presenting two different items in PM Style. One brand new, and another favorite of Amy's, or at least that what I think she said. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Lori will be on with two items in PM Style.  And guess who is hosting?  "Real quick" Amy.

@PearleeSmiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Nothing for me tonight, ladies.  I hope everyone who purchased something is happy with it after getting it home! Smiley Happy