Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/2 AND SUNDAY NIGHT 4/1 SHOW

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee  Glad you got that pretty color in the Lavish tank set.  I think that's the most useful of the colors.  The black was quite dressy and i didn't care for it on Lori. The color you got can be dressy or casual.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne   I absolutely love the tank in the new blush color.  That is perhaps my favorite color of them.  And it really looks different from the rest of them, because the background color is so saturated and there isn't all the white spaces on the tank.  This was such a good purchase!  I'm glad I opted for the blush (not a good description of the colors at all) rather than the mint, which looks a lot more like the rest of them.   I still plan to get that one some day though.   I really love this tank in this new color and it'll be great for fall and winter too.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Tank-with-Chiffon-Trim.product.A274114...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne   I absolutely love the tank in the new blush color.  That is perhaps my favorite color of them.  And it really looks different from the rest of them, because the background color is so saturated and there isn't all the white spaces on the tank.  This was such a good purchase!  I'm glad I opted for the blush (not a good description of the colors at all) rather than the mint, which looks a lot more like the rest of them.   I still plan to get that one some day though.   I really love this tank in this new color and it'll be great for fall and winter too.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Knit-Tank-with-Chiffon-Trim.product.A274114...

@Pearlee, My blush tank arrived today, and I am thrilled. I agree on the name because this is very colorful, and not a blush color. My tank collection is my favorite group of Logo clothes. I keep all of mine hanging together, and they look so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee, My blush tank arrived today, and I am thrilled. I agree on the name because this is very colorful, and not a blush color. My tank collection is my favorite group of Logo clothes. I keep all of mine hanging together, and they look so pretty.

@Tissyanne  So happy you like yours too - I knew you would. Smiley Happy   With the free S&H today, I may get the mint ----finally!