Frequent Contributor
For those that got the phallic shirt (now I can't stop seeing a swimming sperm and the ovaries..ha!), did you order true to size or did you size up since it's 100% cotton? I always wash in cold, but am now thinking I should have sized up.
Trusted Contributor

@Pearley,  I bought the vest A263315 from last nights show in the river blue. I don't own a vest a think I'll get alot of use out  of it.  This forum topic cracked me up  reading about the applique shirt and the top with the swiss dots back. I would have ordered both  shirts without either  added.  What  wonderful bantering between these women in fun. It's a really good forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I did buy the vest with contrast pockets las night in the oatmeal. I like to wear her vests as tops, too!

I got up this morning and cancelled the anatomy appliqué top, but not because of any comments here! Woman LOL I just thought I didn't need it. Plus I got the once upon a time TSV hoodie in the pinky blushy color, the one some didn't like because they thought it made their hips look big. I have it in another color and love.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@violet runner  Glad you like this forum; you are a very good addition to it! Smiley Happy

@MaggieMack  Too funny that you chose the best (IMO) color for the vest.  Esp. where you live, I think you are going to love it and go for other colors once you get it and try it on.  It's one of my favorite LOGO pieces - I was so pleased when I tried mine on last year (well, as I posted, pleased enough to order the one color I hadn't gotten which was the only color left anyway at that point).   Guess what though?  I canceled my blue river before I went to bed last night - the reason being owning four was overkill.  But I still may reinstate it....  As I mentioned I reinstated my black blouse order which was a chunk 'o change so I don't need a fourth vest.  Besides I like them as sleeveless tops as I said, and we don't have that much hot weather to wear sleeveless in that I need four of those vests.  I sure do love that oatmeal though....!  Do tell me what you think of it when it arrives - and the shell blouse too!

I'm glad you canceled the "reproductive organs" shirt.  I think plenty of them will pop up on As Is so you'll have other chances for it.  The clearance  hoodie is left in my size in blue only which is the color I would get - it's a very pretty blue.  Many of the reviews are saying that the fabric of it isn't good!  What's up with that?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the feedback on last night's vest @Pearlee.  Ironically, before the month started I found that same vest new in charcoal in my size for $25.  You know I had to get it!

I love wearing zipper and button up vest as "tanks" in the dead of summer with a Halftee underneath.  Me and sleeveless are not friends.  I feel better about my ebay find after reading your comments. It's suppose to be delivered today!

Now that I think about it, I did get a little crazy on 3/31...I bought 3 things without even thinking about it.  Maybe that's why I guilted myself into "shopping the closet" for a while. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I don't know what's up with the fabric not being good on the pleated hoodie. My first one, in gray, is dreamy soft. Maybe the pinky one won't be as soft???

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, I don't know what's up with the fabric not being good on the pleated hoodie. My first one, in gray, is dreamy soft. Maybe the pinky one won't be as soft???

@MaggieMack  Several of the complaints were how it wore (or rather didn't wear) after washing one or two times.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@MaggieMack  Several of the complaints were how it wore (or rather didn't wear) after washing one or two times.  

Oh, I haven't washed mine yet, just worn it a couple times, over something. But then again, lots of people complain about how things turn out after washing, and it's never a complaint of mine. I use organic detergent in a HE washer and dryer.

Respected Contributor

I know this will come as no surprise to anyone, but I cancelled my order for the striped short sleeved sweater Smiley Happy  I decided to watch the video again and I saw Jacque pulling at it in the background and I thought the fit may be off.

Esteemed Contributor

I received two Logo items today. First, the long sleeved chiffon top. I ordered a 4 when all of my order Logo numerical tops were a 2. It just fits, and I do mean just. This type of top needs to be a little flowy, and it was down below, but not through the shoulders and bust. I got the blush, I would have liked it more with a bit of pink in it. Sending back, not reordering:

image.jpeg

Also so got this top:

image.jpeg

In this color, XS, love it. I really like the thingy in the back that gives the back more volume. I will be wearing this for golf a lot.

WOW! How different the item pages are!