Esteemed Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

My first thought was, do those appliqués cover up "headlights"?  Probably, not even!  Actually, that thing in the middle looked phallic to me.

Lol! Too long without a man??? Haha!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 4/11

[ Edited ]

OMG!  You guys and this thread are cracking me up.  You always have to have one goofball in the bunch, so here i am.  i was looking at the phallic slub shirt online all day today and was not the slightest bit impressed.  oddly enough, something comes over me when I watch presentations and then decided those things would be a welcomed distraction to cover up my middle. Fingers got the memo, and then i ended up being on waitlist for it in the white.  I'm giving myself an hour to talk myself out of it and cancel.  i came close to ordering ANOTHER tank.....cause it was on clearance, it was my birthday this past weekend, and it's Monday.  Luckily, i was able to resist since Saturday i got two tanks and am on waitlist for another.  Thank goodness it's all over.  Oh.....as for that one day only price shirt, i litterally laughed out loud when they turned around presenting it.  i knew it was coming, but still thought about your commentaries.  Thank you ladies for the great laughs today. 

Valued Contributor

Female reproductive tract? Haha. Can't wait for mine to arrive. I will smile as I wear it.  I liked the kimono and know I will get lots of wear from it and also was happy to get the tank on sale. A great hour - happy spring to me!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a nurse so maybe that's why, but my first thought was that the design looked like lungs, a heart and pelvic bones.   :-s 

Respected Contributor

@MFTAnnie

Happy belated birthday, Annie.  And even the models were cracking up!

Esteemed Contributor

The phallic imagery is too funny to me! I ordered the coral with the tan, a phallus among the flowers? Ha ha ha, too funny!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor

Thank you @Justice4all!!!  I just hope i don't find anything else LOGO, that I just can't live without....but if i do, the excuse will be, "Well, it's my birthday MONTH'.  Ha!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaggieMack wrote:

Love that vest! Do I need another one?

@MaggieMack  I bought all three colors of the vest last year - true to size medium for me.  Instead of the blue river, the third color last year was frosted mauve which is still in the photos.  I ordred the first two - loved them so much I went back for the third mauve one.  I will say that I love them best as tops - I wear them most as sleeveless tops all buttoned up much more than as vests.  The material is divine and they are so stylish.   Of the three I love the oatmeal the most, which has the least use here season-wise in the midwest but it's very lovely and striking with the coral pockets and the heathering in the oatmeal (it's a whiter oatmeal than some other oatmeal items of hers).  I went through the entire show eithout buying anything but it's 11:20pm now - less than an hour before the price goes up, and I broke down and ordered the blue river.  I just love that "vest"/top.  If you are reading this and haven't yet ordered it, you should.  Although I'm just a sucker for her colorblocked items with the pockets.  

I didn't care for the "female reproduction" top at all LOL but to those of you who ordered it....enjoy it.  It's certainly an unusual piece, I'll say that much!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I can never keep track of what was posted where, so I just post on the most current thread. Remember that buttercup colored l/s top I ordered from eBay last week? OMG! It arrived today (imagine that qiick shipping) and I love it! Super soft, fit is perfect, color is wonderful. Couldn't be happier, especially for the price.

I also bought this jacket here, love it as well. Beyond soft, love the bottom treatment, not sending this one back. Got the athletic gray.

image.jpeg

@MaggieMack   So glad you love your Ebay purchase.  You really took a chance and I'm glad it worked out - I loved that top too!  Wish it came in medium (I have to go back and check that seller out).   You will probably be one of the few who own that one; it was probably a sample. It certainly never saw the light of day on QVC.

Great that you love this Q Fr. terry too!

Respected Contributor

Ladies

You just crack me up. I missed the show, I had not run in 4 days and needed to get in some miles.  I broke out my springs savings to get some work clothes and bought a bunch of pieces from my wishlist.

I ended up with two of the dress from Saturday, the blue and blackberry.  I got two of the straight skirts blue and coral and the blue stripped cardi (own it coconut) and a top.  A few more pieces and I should be set. 

Thanks for being so entertaining.  Hugs

Deb