Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  What is the item number for the top you are keeping?  I can't see a thingy in the back from the photo - glad you really like it though.

Sorry about the blouse - I thought that shell color looked a little too light when I saw it on air (I like the shell color of my thermal duster a lot).  Boy, those really large click measurements sure must be off - because it made the garment seem really large even in the chest measurement.  I haven't gotten my black yet, but now I'm wondering whether I should have gone up a size?  I'm not real busty - just average - but I'd hate for it to be skimpy in the shoulder area.  Oh, dear.  I ordered a 10; maybe should have gone to a 12? (I wear a 10 in most blouses). And I wanted the bottom to be flowey but not huge.   We'll see.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, A274982.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I'm really glad I canceled my order for the blue river vest in this show, coming to my senses that I didn't need a fourth one since I have the three colors offered last year.

Since I canceled, I received the kz tee in blue river and the color is "meh" on me. Too much gray mixed into the blue so that it washes me out, or rather doesn't do anything for me, for whatever reason. That color looks very "flat" on me.  So canceling the vest turned out to be a good decision, even though the color looked pretty on TV and on this site.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley, That's the color I odered in the vest. Hope it's ok.   It's my first Lori vest. Thought it was a good color to go with lots of things.  It shipped today.

Did you try it on alone? Some  women said they wear a vest like a tank.  Have you done that? 

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

@Pearlee, That's the color I odered in the vest. Hope it's ok.   It's my first Lori vest. Thought it was a good color to go with lots of things.  It shipped today.

Did you try it on alone? Some  women said they wear a vest like a tank.  Have you done that? 

@violet runner Please read my posts above  - I think to MaggieMack - where I wrote extensively about that tank (I own three). I already answered your question.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearley, Read it - thanks so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Received another Lgo top today, A265621, in black, tank with cream lace at bottom. I bought it in petite so it would be a little shorter. This tank is so cute! I can think of many items it will look darling under.

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Received another Lgo top today, A265621, in black, tank with cream lace at bottom. I bought it in petite so it would be a little shorter. This tank is so cute! I can think of many items it will look darling under.

image.jpeg

So glad you posted @MaggieMack.  I raved about my last years tanks (got three of them) and just today tried on my new macrame and rum raisin ones.  I'm really glad you like yours.  By the way, before ordering these, I tried on my ones from last year to make sure I still wanted to order regular in large (a size up for me) and not petties.  I do have black from last year by the way.

First off, my two from this year are cut a bit differently from last year's (again I know because I just tried them all on). The armholes are larger and the top/scoop just seems a lot bigger in my two larges from this year.  I love the rum raisin color but the macrame is going back because (1) it is cut bigger and is significantly longer than all my others including this year's rum raisin, and (2) I'm not liking the macrame color in this fabric.  I have several other LOGOs in diferent fabrics - French terry, boucle - where I love the color, but not in this. It's much more washed out in this and very feint and just kind of "blah" and the pretty beige lace kinda blends into it so you don't notice the lace as much as on all my others.  Also the color is very close to another pink broomstick tank I got this year from LOGO  in frosted pink (A273378)  which I like much better.  So back macrame goes.  My other - now quantity of four of these tanks - are definite keepers like MaggiMack's is.

New Contributor

I was interested in a mesh 3/4 sleeve solid colored top that was presented on the show on 4/11. The number was A500558, LOGO layers sheer mesh 3/4 sleeve top. I cant find it anywhere online. So weird. 

Super Contributor

@K266 This thread is hecka old & I don't think Logo fans come here much anymore. But I too was interested in that mesh top. It was NEVER on the website. Didn't appear in items recently on air (even during presentation) & when you put the item # in the search field it shows "sold out" (even during presentation). The only way anyone could have purchased it was phone in orders. So am I to believe that this sold out in all colors & sizes via phone in orders? It wasn't all that & a bit overpriced at $49.

I watched the show live & there was no indication that it was selling out.