Honored Contributor

Regular time 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Some comments:  

---The new ODO printed short-sleeved rayon/span tee on Jackie looked as if it runs one size small.  I didn't get it but if I had, I'd have sized up a size.

---I wanted the new cotton/modal long-sleeved tee in cozumel, but waited too long to order and it's sold out in size medium now.  I'm hoping for an As Is opportunity on it.

---As for the cotton modal cardigan, I wanted the cherry mocha because I have a lovely pair of LOGO pants in cotton in cherry mocha.  However, this cardi doesn't look like the same shade at all.  I've found this with a couple of other cherry mocha pieces I've received home - they weren't at all the same color as the cherry mocha pants I own.

(This happened a lot with Lori's maple color - wow there were so many variations in that color too).  So I didn't order the cardi. If I thought it had matched the pants, I would have purchased it.

Lastly, I do think Shawn controls the show and Lori much better than Amy did. 

I saw the last five minutes or so of Amy's show before LOGO and was so relieved she wasn't hosting any more.  They were all goofing around (Amy, her colleague on the computer, and the models) about cheesecake.  Even five minutes of that show was too much for me! Smiley Sad