Honored Contributor

It's a Fashion Day Monday so I'm surprised there is only one LOGO show, esp. since she hasn't been on much lately.  Regular show 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. I would have expected her to either have a two-hour show on Fashion Day in the evening, or be on once earlier in the day.

(No Saturday show on the 17th)

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee.  I am surprised to also hear that.

I wonder why ????  I see WWC, Quacker, Halston, ect......no specific logo show.

But maybe some of the  IN THE CLOSET shows will offer much logo? You think?

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Thanks @Pearlee.  I am surprised to also hear that.

I wonder why ????  I see WWC, Quacker, Halston, ect......no specific logo show.

But maybe some of the  IN THE CLOSET shows will offer much logo? You think?

@Skididdy  Yes, there is a LOGO show - see my first post.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 11/19

[ Edited ]

@PearleeI did read your post,,,,I realize that, but its her normal  1 hr time slot on Monday nights.

Just saying that she has no additional shows, as you said. That is all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new fleece jacket was presented already and there is a video up. It's super cute IMO (in the sangria color, don't like the gray) but I wonder if it's that awful rubbery fleece she'd done before. It's already gotten really good reviews from people who preordered.  Also in the video, Lori is wearing the new Lavish in the purple color - lovely!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Reversible-Printed-Fleece-Jacket-w-Snaps.product.A342791....

Honored Contributor

Don't care for Amy's hair tonight. It looks like the sides of her hair are similar to those sideburn thingys (can't remember the right name for them) that orthodox Jewish men wear.  That's what the sides of her hair remind me of anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't wear the Lavish with a turtleneck, as Amy is doing. I don't think it looks good.

They're killing my budget tonight. Looks like the leopard print sweater coat is also coming up!  I'm in trouble!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The new fleece jacket was presented already and there is a video up. It's super cute IMO (in the sangria color, don't like the gray) but I wonder if it's that awful rubbery fleece she'd done before. It's already gotten really good reviews from people who preordered.  Also in the video, Lori is wearing the new Lavish in the purple color - lovely!

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Reversible-Printed-Fleece-Jacket-w-Snaps.product.A342791....

@Pearlee  I think it is the same fleece she has done before.

Honored Contributor

I would not wear that Lavish piece with a Fr. terry jogger, as the model is doing (styled by Lori).

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I think it is the same fleece she has done before.

@Biftu  Thanks.  Then UGH.   I'm watching but not listening to the show (for obvious reasons).