Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Hi Ladies!  I've been MIA lately.  My dear friend had to have emergency surgery and has been having a difficult time.  I've been with her as much as possible.  Hopefully, I'll be back to hanging out with you soon.  I looked over the items presented last night and everything is a pass for me right now.  Enjoy your purchases and have a great day.

I was just thinking yesterday that I haven't seen @Trudey post here in a while.  Best wishes being sent to your friend.  And you are a very good friend indeed!

Trusted Contributor

Hello everyone. Didn't order anything last night,but right at the end of  the show i heard Amy say she's hostiing on Sat and she and Lori will share some Logo surprises for upcoming shows. Anyone else hear that and any speculation? Perhaps holiday items??

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 10/3

[ Edited ]

@violet runner  I guess I stopped listening before you did, Peg.  I didn't hear it.

Honored Contributor

@Peg wrote:

Hello everyone. Didn't order anything last night,but right at the end of  the show i heard Amy say she's hostiing on Sat and she and Lori will share some Logo surprises for upcoming shows. Anyone else hear that and any speculation? Perhaps holiday items??

@Peg, I also heard Amy say what you heard. She and Lori seemed pretty excited. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Trudey Hi, girlfriend!  I've been wondering about you - I'm glad you checked in with us if only for a few minutes.   I was hoping you weren't under the weather again.  Is your temporary job over with?

@Stevie Nix   If you are talking about redwood, I've posted here that the color wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be.  It's red but with a lot of brown undertones to it - a brownish red.  Good for fall but it wasn't flattering on me in a LOGO henley.

@Debzzz - thanks for your reply.

@Pearlee. Yes, I'm finished with my part-time job.  It was fun, but I'm glad it's over.  Now we are getting ready for Hurricane Matthew.  We are about 50 miles from the coast, so I'm hoping that it won't be too bad.  Praying for everyone in it's path.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Oh, no!  I hope the hurricane passes you by and also that you don't lose power!  OY!  I'd hate to be in its path.

Valued Contributor

I'll be thinking about you too @Trudey. Keep in touch so we won't worry.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

To those in the path of this storm, sending prayers for safety. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Had to pick up the mock neck tanks in evergreen, copper brown and charcoal. They will be great under so many tops. Also got the waffle knit skirt in cider. Good show so far...!

@Debzzz - The Top Find A282791 in cider would make a nice outfit with your new cider skirt if you like the neckline on this top.