Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm going to pass on the first item - the floral cotton modal.  I just don't love it enough and something tells me I'm not going to like it on me, esp. the fit.

Let me know whether you go for it! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm really glad you have it too.  Are you tempted to get another color?  

I was so shocked that it didn't overwhelm me - that's why I hesitated a bit last year.   Those types of lapels seldom work for me.  Also shocking was that the shale color doesn't pale me out!   I love both of mine!

I probably should have said "cardi" above rather than "jacket."   It's like a sweater coat.

@Pearlee - No because I also have other similar cardis as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  I'm going to pass on the first item - the floral cotton modal.  I just don't love it enough and something tells me I'm not going to like it on me, esp. the fit.

@Pearlee - I'm going to pass as well.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  Did you go up a size in the mock necks, or stay true to size?

Trusted Contributor

I got the mocknecks in oatmeal and evergreen and sized up, and I ordered the twinset in ash rose/maple in my regular size. I'm worried that I should have done just the opposite. If my emerald twinset had already arrived I'd have known how it fits. Oh well, I'll just hope for the best.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@divine  According to the click measurements for the mock neck - which can definitely be misleading - I should go with my normal size medium so I took a chance and did.  I went by the chest measurement, as opposed to the chest measurement of those TSV print tanks from a while back, where the chest measurement was much smaller and I went up a size which was the right thing to do with that one (sorry to lazy to look up that item number - it's a print - there were five different print choices to go with a TSV).

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee I did size up in those TSV print tanks (A282742) and they fit great. I'm larger busted and carry my weight in my middle (apple). I have the Twinset with knit top and printed tank (A255753) in my regular size and it fits well so that's why I ordered todays twinset in my normal size. I tried to check the measurements on A255753 to compare but they aren't showing up. I'll just have to hope for the best. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Valued Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee - I'm going to pass as well.

Ditto!  Passing on this one tonight.  I'm curious to see the reviews when they come in!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson  Did you go up a size in the mock necks, or stay true to size?

Hi @Pearlee,  I know you are asking @kzjohnson, but I thouht I'd chime in!  Smiley Happy  I ordered a couple (copper and gray) before they went on waitlist and I sized up to my larger size of medium instead of small.  I have broad shoulders and am large busted and with the higher neck of the mock neck, I thought I'd better go up to my larger size on this one. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee I got my usual medium in the mock neck tanks, hope that's the rightI picked up A268897 LOGO Open Front Sweater Knit Cardigan in copper rose. I don't wear cardis that often but I love the colors and textures on this one. Hope everyone loves their purchases. Still waiting for those Logo tights Lori promised

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."